Fallen off the map…

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Main Deck Fallen off the map…

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    srwafu
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

I quite by accident fell off the Dil mine map today;

Anyone else fallen off any of the other public maps? I still fondly remember going ‘outside’ the old ESD and finding the very old shipyard map hidden underneath!

horridperson
    Fleet Member

There used to be some oubliettes in the first city but I think they fixed them quite a while back. More adventurous folk than me found holes in the primary Starbase and miniature shuttles and spacewalked ESD. I never looked for them. Like yourself I was minding my own business and the earth swallowed me up in KDF capital.

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Yeah I fell through a few sudden sinkholes 🙂
    [attachment=1:9s6ypyd1]screenshot_2015-04-07-12-14-24.jpg[/attachment:9s6ypyd1]

They fixed the secret passage to the new ESD hangar bay; I walked around there once but I lost the pictures. Too bad because it’s a nice map, always wondered why they didn’t do anything with it.
    I think there are still some shots of it on a thread here of some other dude dancing on a Runabout.

The one secret bug/hidden passage I *really* want to know is the one where you can get to the Reman city, down below the New Rom Staging Area.

[attachment=0:9s6ypyd1]Rom Downbelow.jpg[/attachment:9s6ypyd1]

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Jim44305
    Fleet Member

It’s been a while since I’ve explored the foundry but I believe that both the Reman city and the ESD section you mentioned are in there. The Reman city area was available as a detail or building of outdoor maps.

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Wait what? So I’ve been fooled by thinking there’s a secret passage to the Underworld?!
    Rats, all that time wasted trying to breach the invisible wall…! 😆

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

srwafu
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

Some shots from when you could walk around the new hanger bay at ESD

and just for fun – from the strange day when my away team kept multiplying 😆

srwafu
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

Had a new one today, transported back to ESD after a very nice fleet run of Breach, and I ended up underneath the exchange

Sadly there was not much to explore as the beams were way to high to jump over, and as I went down, I just fell off and drifted through space for a bit.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.