Dragon's Lair Maternity Leave

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Main Deck Dragon's Lair Maternity Leave

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Akula2045
    Fleet Admiral
    Team Player

Hey 44th,

As some of you may know,  Dragon’s Lair is part of the 44th Armada.  And some of you may not know,  Martin and Jen (the command staff) are expecting a baby soon.  I’ve agreed to help out Dragon’s Lair (mostly helping out their second in command) by sending 2 of my characters (just one each) over to Dragons Lair Fed and KDF fleet.  As a third officer in command, I will be making sure projects get slotted while they are dealing with a very real and important AFK.  If you have ever had a baby….you know what that means….heh.  Also, I just want to thank Marcase for the trust he put in me for helping out an Armada member.  As far as I know, nothing like this has ever happened before in the 44th’s history, so….without further ado….here we go!

Akula

aka @akula2045, @hadron3000#5120

Headwound
    Fleet Member

Good Man, Good Man!

Tim in daddy daycare. The puzzle pieces are complete.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 2 months ago by Headwound.

Where Knowledge is Power, Truth is Withheld.

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Akula, just as an fyi, if you’re going away on temporary duty it is NOT okay to park a Snowman behind your desk thinking I won’t notice.

Seriously it’s a nice gesture to help out a fellow armada Fleet and I know Martin and Jen really appreciate it.

Not every fleet or gaming clan has a good command staff like the 44th which can run things when the Grand Exalted Bartender (me) is afk, and then still having extra capacity to send a commanding officer on a special mission. So again my thanks to you guys for stepping up. 😉

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Paradoxical
    Vice-Admiral
    Team Player

I shall I pray for Dragon’s Lair during your tenure there. God knows they will need it.. 😋

Thanks all for understanding. We really do appreciate it. Just to clarify from looking at the title of this post, Jen is pregnant not Akula. Although I would be incredibly worried if that were the case lmao 😛

Martin

Crown Jewels Command

Dragon’s Lair Fleets

Fleet Admiral of Dragon's Lair and Dragon's Lair KDF.

Akula2045
    Fleet Admiral
    Team Player

lol

aka @akula2045, @hadron3000#5120

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.