Dilithium, Or The 8,500 Grind…

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Main Deck Dilithium, Or The 8,500 Grind…

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

*bump*

Shamr and Traelus can be done in a team as well, unfortunately Alhena/Distress Call is bugged and can only be solo’d. Still a quick run and Deuterium surplus is worth the detour.

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

horridperson
    Fleet Member

The nukara dailies are a pretty nice free ride for dilithium. If you can find a couple other fleeties and run through the easy and medium missions from the base camp you can put a nice chunk of your daily 8500 down. I went along for the ride with AzureAlliance two evenings fairly recently and the payouts were pretty solid. There were three of us one night and it was totally doable with two the second time around.

I like the advanced undine infiltration because it’s short, gives me a nice stash of undine marks and dilithium and is virtually pug proof if you can’t find anyone else around. A full fleet group would be awesome because then you can maximize the payout without some pug anus screwing up the interrogations 🙂 .

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)

If you need Romulan marks, the best way still is breeding Epohhs – an Epohh Adult will give 100-200 Marks and a proper Epohh Elder even 400 Marks. Takes a bit to get it up to steam, but once up and running this daily will give an easy 100 Rom marks, which is more than enough for the Rom Rep grind. Just ask in zone for “lfg Fed tagging” and you can hook up with another Fed easily. One other is usually enough, two more are best.

Epohh tagging is quick and easy, and can be done in 10mins or less, allowing you to do other stuff.

Tau Dewa Sector patrol is my favourite, since I like blowing stuff up. This 5 system patrol will give 60 Rom marks, plus some material scans and the usual vendor fodder drops.

While in Tau Dewa, keep a look out for the Tholian Red Alert Event (Daily), which gives decent Nukara marks and is quick and easy. Another one is of course Crystalline Entity which also gives a purple mat (forgot just now which one again).

But your troubles may be over soon – the Winter Event gives a Choice of Marks award for completing the Event (ship) grind; I used it last year to finish the Nukara Reputations on my alts without setting a foot on Nukara Prime once 🙂

CodeWarrior316
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

Thread highjack but… Definitely tagging the bunnies are the easiest Rom marks – takes a bit of time to get cranked up but well worth it. Make sure to also do the winter race to raise epohhs there for various marks as well. There are what, 250 a pop, daily with a 3 day lead in. Good god we are nerds LOL

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)

Often overlooked, there’s also the unique on-board Sci Doff missions.

Visit your Ship or shuttle bridge, Contact Duty Officers / Science Dept. / Special Projects / Data Sample Analysis. Here you find three 6hr Energy/Physical/Technological Analysis missions each rewarding 250 dili. The fourth one, Particle Trace Analysis takes 8hrs but gives 500 dili but does ‘eat’ blue and purple materials.

That’s a daily 1,250 dili right there just doffing. These do require science doffs which you may need for R&D missions, so be mindfull which ones you select to run them.

defcon1776
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

@Marcase wrote:

It’s a daily, in that it has a 20hr cooldown, similar to Traelus. It’s both Fed and KDF, and located in EE’s Donatu sector, between K7 and Drozanna. Sh’mar (the freighter) is near Zibal (South west iirc) and keeps jumping in and out. To get the mission you have to get close to the freighter.

Well butter my buns and call me a biscuit, ya learn something everyday. 🙂

Damix
    Vice-Admiral
    Team Player

Delta and Tau Dewa patrols could be added to the list at the first page. They offer 480 (?) dilithium per run and can be completed really quickly.

Also want to add that with usual 320*4=1280 dilithium, Defera Hards (Getting to the Bottom of Things,
    Uninvited Guests, Counter Offensive, Knowledge is Key) offer Omega marks and BNP (once per day for each Hard mission) which can be converted to dilithium. This was added after I mentioned it on first page so makes it even better way of getting dil.

Damix
    Vice-Admiral
    Team Player

Newest source of Dilithium is Admiralty system.

In addition to usual rewards, check the “Event Rewards” which can be seen in the lower left corner when you open the Admiralty assignment. This is the first time I noticed it gives 2k dilithium so need to check if this is because of the dilithium bonus weekend or it’s normal amount for “Large Dilithium Ore Package”.

Also, Fleet Research Lab has a daily mission which usually gives 1280 dilithium, but with 1.5x bonus it looks like this. You will need some crafting materials but it’s a great investment.

defcon1776
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

@Damix wrote:

Newest source of Dilithium is Admiralty system.

Indeed.

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)

Best Dilithium farming ground – Dyson Allied Space.

Once you have unlocked this, you’re in farming heaven. It was always suspected but now confirmed; you can replay the Dyson Command mission after the Daily again and again (and again). I replayed it 10x and had the same results each time, netting 4,800 dilithium within 40 mins easy. The first one is the daily which adds 55 Dyson to the regular 10, so that’s 155 marks in that same time. (I got bored after 10 but no doubt you can run them ad infinitum).
    The “Hail Dyson Command” has a mere 3 minute cooldown, which however starts after accepting, meaning it’s near 1 min left after you have finished it.

Each of the missions are dirt-simple; fly from here to there and shoot some Voth – none last more than a minute, if not less. The only thing that slows you down is literally the ‘drag’ penalty for flying inside the Dyson sphere.
    This can be partly removed by visiting our nearby Fleet Spire (North of the map) and buying the Atmospheric Flight Training from the Space Equipment NPC – however the debuff is negligable so decide for your own if it’s worth it.
    Btw our Fleet Spire(s) have unlocked easy travels to our other facilities so it’s a convenient way to pick up the Mine and Research Lab dailies (500 + 1,200 dili respectively).

Hail Dyson Joint Command (Subcommander Kaol)
    [attachment=0:2xj6srsu]Dyson Jnt Cmd.JPG[/attachment:2xj6srsu]The above plus 10 Dyson Marks (65 for Daily)

Once you enter the Solenae Dyson Sphere, make sure you check the Doff assignments from both the Allied Sphere space and Contested/Undine Space. Both on-board and in sector are excellent farming grounds giving extra materials compared to regular ones.
    When in Contested Space, move forward towards the allied ship to trigger the space Doff missions.

Happy farming.

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)

The topic ‘Dilithium, Or The 8,500 Grind…’ is closed to new replies.