Crazy Pics

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Main Deck Crazy Pics

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    MrIncredible
    Fleet Member

<span style=”color: #5f6368; font-family: Roboto, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px;”>Hi</span><span style=”color: #4d5156; font-family: Roboto, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px;”>, </span><span style=”color: #5f6368; font-family: Roboto, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px;”>I’m</span><span style=”color: #4d5156; font-family: Roboto, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px;”> Larry, this is my brother </span><span style=”color: #5f6368; font-family: Roboto, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px;”>Darryl</span><span style=”color: #4d5156; font-family: Roboto, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px;”>, and this is my other brother </span><span style=”color: #5f6368; font-family: Roboto, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px;”>Darryl.</span>

<span style=”color: #5f6368; font-family: Roboto, arial, sans-serif;”><span style=”font-size: 14px;”>This lineup was completely random.  So I had to take a picture of it.</span></span>

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

aka @Zoroaster111#12448

MrIncredible
    Fleet Member

Wow, that didn’t post right…  Let’s see if I can do it correctly.

Supposed to say:

Hi, I’m Larry, this is my brother Darryl, and this is my other brother Darryl.

This lineup was completely random.  So I had to take a picture of it.

aka @Zoroaster111#12448

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

You sure it wasn’t Moe?

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

MrIncredible
    Fleet Member

Anybody know what the heck this is?  I don’t remember it being there all the time before…but maybe it was.  I wanted to fly through the hole, but won’t let me.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

aka @Zoroaster111#12448

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

It’s always been there; iirc it was part of one of the (very) early “investigate/scan this” patrols.

Also, please be reminded it’s a Standing Order in the 44th Fleet not to go flying into other space being’s holes. 🙂

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

MrIncredible
    Fleet Member

Understood.  No more orbiting random holes.  o7

aka @Zoroaster111#12448

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.