= Colony World progress =

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Federation News Network = Colony World progress =

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Damix
    Vice-Admiral
    Team Player

Hi fleet,

This topic will be used to show our progress with the Colony World holding. It will provide information on what is available with the current upgrades and what we still have to unlock.

44th Fleet

March 18, 2019 – 44th Fleet colony world holding is now completed! We had a celberation party on Sunday, 25/03/2019!

March 09, 2019 – The last Colony World upgrade project has been completed, and we are on a ~9 day cooldown at the moment. This was a huge undertaking so thanks everyone who helped!

February 14, 2019 – Tier V Renewable Energy cooldown finished, and we slotted the last upgrade project for this holding! We again need a lot of battery provisions because the last upgrade project emptied our pockets, and luxury provisions too. Time for some colony sims, and mini-games so we can finally finish this holding. Thanks all! c:

January 29, 2019 – Tier V Morale cooldown finished, and we slotted the tier V Renewable Energy upgrade project! Good thing is we accumulated 250k Battery provisions while we waited for last project to complete so we won’t be stalled this time.

December 25, 2018 – We slotted the tier V Morale upgrade project! Help is needed with those provisions again, but it won’t be a problem since we nailed it with the tV Infrastructure upgrade project.

December 8, 2018 – Quoting Akula here: “We are now done with that upgrade! My thanks to all who took the time to grind! There are more upgrades to follow, so don’t stop grinding all three provisions. Just doing it once or twice a day can go a long way. Thanks again 44th!” – With this upgrade we unlocked the fleet colony space energy weapons.

November 29, 2018 – We slotted the tier V Infrastructure upgrade, and Marcase posted a “44th Colony Call to Grind”. Good luck everyone!

April 6, 2018 – Renewable upgrade IV cooldown has finished and we have unlocked Elite space Engines! Thanks all who are helping out with precious resources like dilithium, and by doing Simulations/lukari queues/mini-games so we can finish this sooner (doff sacrifice is appreciated too, of course). We can now continue the Infrastructure subtrack progress toward tier 5 with xp projects.

Main fleet is still a priority so this page will only show status update for 44th Fleet, while kdf and delta are slightly behind because of the sheer amount of resources needed to complete this holding.

Unlocked

Services: mail, bank, exchange, tailor, security officer (turn in contraband), ship selector and customization, boff trainer, transwarp option, tac/eng/sci doff contact, personnel officer, bartender, sickbay/ship repair (major, minor, critical).

Tier 1
    MoraleElite Fleet Kit Frames
    InfrastructureElite Fleet Pistols
    Renewable EnergyElite Fleet Warp Cores and Singularity Cores

Tier 2
    MoraleElite Fleet Kit Modules
    InfrastructureElite Fleet Rifles and Elite Fleet Personal Shields
    Renewable EnergyElite Fleet Space Shields

Tier 3
    MoraleElite Fleet Training Manuals
    InfrastructureElite Fleet Assault Weapons and Elite Fleet Personal Armor
    Renewable EnergyElite Fleet Deflectors and Secondary Deflectors

Tier 4
    Infrastructure: Elite Fleet Projectile Weapons
    Morale: very rare Lukari bridge officers
    Renewable EnergyElite Space Engines

Tier 5
    InfrastructureElite Fleet Energy Weapons
    Morale: very rare Kentari bridge officers
    Renewable EnergyElite Fleet Space Tactical Consoles
    BonusLukari Dranuur Scout Ship

Note: If some of these items are not unlocked at the 44th Delta or Gamma Fleet (and you have a Lieutenant rank or higher), ask in 44th-diplo chat channel for a 44th Fleet’s colony world MAP invite. Alternatively, consider moving your main character to the 44th Fleet or Delta Fleet when promoted to Commander rank so you can have an easier access to fleet gear. Contact @damix4 via in-game mail for more info.

How to help your fleet?

Simulation.
    Check these topics for more info:

Colony defense invasion channel by Marcase
    Colony Defense Simulation by Headwound

• This topic was modified 6 years, 1 month ago by Damix. Reason: How to help your fleet
    • This topic was modified 5 years, 3 months ago by Damix. Reason: status updated
    • This topic was modified 5 years, 2 months ago by Damix.
    • This topic was modified 5 years, 2 months ago by Damix. Reason: Renewable Energy t5 completed
    • This topic was modified 5 years, 1 month ago by Damix. Reason: tier 5 colony w completed
    • This topic was modified 5 years ago by Damix.
    Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Slow but steady, but we’re getting there. Thanks all for contributing, and just to repeat the colony invasion queue is still the best (effort/time-wise) to collect those colony provisions.

We’re still on track compared to other fleets so that’s something we can be proud of, especially considering the insane amount of resources required.

Cheers for the update Damix 🙂

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Sargon
    Fleet Admiral
    Founder 44th Delta FleetTeam Player

some of us learned about and ran the fed sim the other day. i’m hoping to put one together maybe this coming saturday or sunday Mar 3 & 4. with a bunch of fleet mates we could put a serious dent in provisions. it is like 2,100 of each provision per player; 6,300 or so provisions for 30 to 40 minutes play time.

add fedsim or kdfsim channel to join a simulation. engineers and sci are highly valued in these to shield and heal generators.

if you tried these simulations early on they would fail, but they never fail now. well maybe i should not say “never”.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 1 month ago by Sargon.
    Damix
    Vice-Admiral
    Team Player

Elite Fleet Projectile Weapons (ultra rare) are now unlocked at the Colony World holding. This includes both Torpedoes and Mines of Chroniton, Photon, Plasma, Quantum, Transphasic and Tricobalt flavor. Each costs 10,000 Fleet Credits and 8,500 Dilithium.

Like other Colony gear, they have mechanic that scales one stat based on another. For example, Colony Deflectors increase your crit chance and severity based on your Hull % (tanking build?), Colony Shields reduce cooldowns of tac/eng/sci boff abilities based on your Shield Capacity %. Colony Engines increase your Shield Hardness/Resistance based on throttle setting. To get back to projectiles – they have a proc that heals you based on your crit severity. In dps hungry environment it won’t be instant equip, but it may be nice option when balancing between damage and survivability.

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Good points Damix, thanks. And a well done and thanks also to everyone helping getting those unlocked by running so many Simulations – it was a Long Road Getting From There To Here, but we did it !

Now, onward and upward to the next tier unlocks… 🙂

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Damix
    Vice-Admiral
    Team Player

Very rare Lukari bridge officers unlocked at our main fed fleet’s colony world holding! Store offers male and female variants for each profession, costing 160k Fleet Credits + 34k Dilithium each. In addition to their appearance, these boffs have a unique space trait combination. Note that “outgoing” healing counts for healing yourself too (more on this here).

Damix
    Vice-Admiral
    Team Player

If someone didn’t noticed, two weeks ago we unlocked the colony world space weapons at 44th Fleet. I also updated the current status in the first post, forgotten to do it sooner. Thanks all for helping with fleet projects – yesterday we got enough xp to slot the t5 Morale upgrade project.

Damix
    Vice-Admiral
    Team Player

Today we unlocked the Kentari boffs at the 44th Fleet! They cost the same as Lukari boffs – 160k Fleet Credits + 34k Dilithium each, with male and female variant for each profession. Below is the screenshot of their space traits (they also have Superior Resilience or Teamwork as their ground traits).

Kentari Ferocity space trait is what stands out here. Additional info on this trait:
    – “When target is destroyed” means you need to be the one that deals the kill shot to proc your kentari boff. Just participating in destroying a foe won’t trigger the proc.
    – It stacks up to 5 times, meaning it gives you up to 10% Damage bonus if required condition is met.
    – When compared to the Pirate trait which has a constant +1.5% damage (no need to proc), Kentari Ferocity will outperform it if you’re able to deal the kill shots to build up those 5 stacks of 2% damage – which is achievable when facing multiple weaker foes, while it won’t be useful at all when you’re facing just one big foe.
    – It doesn’t stack with other Kentari Ferocity traits so you only need one Kentari boff to make it work.

Chanfron
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

Lukari and Kentari BO are not available to purchase at main fleet for me, they are grayed out

Have checked my tac main and rom, they are showing as available, all three in main fleet, just sci toon  thats not working.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 2 months ago by Chanfron. Reason: added picture
    • This reply was modified 5 years, 2 months ago by Chanfron.
    Dr Neir
    Fleet Member

Ya, I noticed that last week. I assumed that not all things are unlocked for the colony. I think tact is complete not Eng or Sci and then one those are completed I bet it unlocked another path to complete for the final unlock.

aka @dr_neir

Chanfron
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

Interesting idea Dr Neir, will get someone else with sci toon to check, it says they are unlocked at tier 4 morale, which we have and kentari are unlocked at tier 5, which we have, we are currently upgrading to tier 5 energy.

My eng is in delta fleet so will see what it gets.

Checked my eng in delta fleet, has access to lukari boffs but not kentari, that is correct as delta not got tier 5 in morale yet.

I have asked in fleet chat for someone else with sci in main or delta but no answer, need other peeps to check their sci toons please.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 2 months ago by Chanfron.
    Chanfron
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

Its been figured out, sci toon had 15 boff candidates so that  was blocking me from purchasing them, thanks to nubia for thinking of it.

Thanks to Nubia, G’Luv and Stonegold for checking for me.

Dr Neir
    Fleet Member

so wait, they are open for purchase? I too am seeing this blocked from purchase. I dont really play other toons and I have 2 slots open. I will check again to make sure.

aka @dr_neir

Dr Neir
    Fleet Member

today i was able to get both boffs.

Only thing I am seeing locked now is the tac consoles. I belief that is still going thru unlock progress.

aka @dr_neir

Damix
    Vice-Admiral
    Team Player

Yesterday we unlocked the Colony world Tactical consoles:

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.