Changes to the 44th Fleet Officer Lineup

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Main Deck Changes to the 44th Fleet Officer Lineup

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Akula2045
    Fleet Admiral
    Team Player

Greetings 44th!

I’d like to announce some changes to our Fleet Officer lineup.  As you know, BreakingForce and Phoenix have been performing the role of Commodore for about 8 months now.  I felt that because of the great job they have done running the day to day operations and also the commitment that they have shown to the 44th Fleet, the rank and responsibility of Vice Admiral was deserved.  Please join me in congratulating BreakingForce and Phoenix and also wishing them well in their new roles!

Also, due to real life issues and commitments Stompar and Sensei Krieger have not been able to put in as much time in as I’m sure they would like to.  I have decided to reduce them in rank to Commodore.  Both are long time members and friends and I appreciate all that they have done for the 44th Fleet.  This decision was made primarily to prevent the 44th Fleet Command structure from becoming too “top heavy”.

My thanks to all involved,

Akula

aka @akula2045, @hadron3000#5120

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Congratulations to BreakingForce and Phoenix !

The Fleet Officer page will be updated soon. WordPress did an update (it now works with ‘blocks’) which threw an angry tribble in this warpcore.

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Veratisu
    Commodore

What’s this, promotions… Never thought I’d see the day. Congrats guys you earned these ones.

Nrzloork
    Fleet Member

Gratz to BreakingForce and Phoenix! 🙂

Edit: Format

• This reply was modified 5 years, 4 months ago by Nrzloork.

aka @nrzloork#1895

Damix
    Vice-Admiral
    Team Player

Congrats to new Vice Admirals! c:

Sargon
    Fleet Admiral
    Founder 44th Delta FleetTeam Player

Congratulations!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.