= 44th Fleet Event: Armada Colony Sim =

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Main Deck = 44th Fleet Event: Armada Colony Sim =

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Greetings 44th,

Next weekend April 13th/14th we will be joining an Armada Colony sim, followed by a celebratory Mokbara demonstration on ESD.
    Precise time(s) to be determined, but we’ll try to cover all timezones (eg Sat evening and/or Sunday morning).

This is open to all 44th members, all ranks, but Federation only.

For details on the Ground colony Defense simulation TFO, go here. Check that link as some preparation is recommended, however you can come as you are.

Also, you are invited to join the (Fed only) Mok’bara demonstration – we’ll be performing a coordinated dance on ESD, and that’s open to all Fed members of any level.
    The only three requirements are that you have the mokbara emote (type in chat /e mokbara), have a generic (blue) EV suit and a party nullifier.

If you don’t have the emote, you can still turn up as we’ll be doing other performances as well.

For both events Discord is highly recommended – just listening is enough so we can time it all just right 🙂

Hope to see you there !

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Bazz
    Fleet Member

It’s about time I got back into STO.. been awfully distracted by PoE and FFXIV recently.  I’m giving this D3 season a miss since the theme doesn’t interest me.

SgtKen60
    Fleet Member

Well I might be able to make it, but I have a hard time running discord and the games at same time. And where do I get the generic (blue) EV suit?

aka @sgtken60 "AKA Grumpy Old Klingon/Andorian

RatheMagius
    Fleet Member
    Fleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Depending on the times, I’ll try to be there! And yeah, also need to know where to get the blue suit. 😉

aka @rathemagius

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)

The blue EV suit is a random drop from the hourly/daily Nukara reputation mission. They are virtually free in that respect. you even get some free ones doing the Boldly they Rode DS9 episode.

RatheMagius
    Fleet Member

Oh those! Great! I’ve been keeping those as they drop for when they allow us to put EV suits in a separate slot on all our Boffs, so I have tons of ’em.

aka @rathemagius

SgtKen60
    Fleet Member

Okay thanks, I have never done the Nukara reputation missions.

aka @sgtken60 "AKA Grumpy Old Klingon/Andorian

Phoenix
    Fleet Admiral

Don’t see any times posted above, but the 2 fleet calendar events posted in Delta and Gamma have different times. One has the event starting at 4:05 *AM* Saturday, and the other later this afternoon at 4:20 *PM*. It also isn’t clear if these times are adjusted in the window for the user’s timezone, or if they are set to EDT, UTC, etc.

aka @phoenix#6622

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)

My bad, those aren’t the actual times but the times I posted the calendar. Need to be corrected. Waiting on response(s) from the other armada fleets what works for them.

RatheMagius
    Fleet Member

Sorry, didn’t refresh and see the last two responses on time until now.

aka @rathemagius

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)

Sorry guys, due to circumstances I won’t be in-game for a few days. Apologies to our armada friends.

I hope someone else can organize a FedSim and some other shenanigans during the weekend.

Back later.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.