Blowing off the dust.

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Holodeck Blowing off the dust.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    horridperson
    Fleet Member

Not much has been happening on poor Holodeck for some time. I always liked the idea of trying to do something role-playing related within the fleet but never seemed to come up with an idea that had a, “how to”.

I enjoy detailing my captains and coming up with internal stories or head canon but actually having them interact with the rest of the world has always been a stumbling block.

I don’t know if anyone is interested in having a look but a found a brief youtube video series. Each episode is about 10 minutes but the three videos present a great introduction to the world of online role-playing. It looks pretty cool and the person who produced them clearly put some effort into their production.

Tell me what you think if you check out the link HERE

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

I would like to have a fresh RP (re-)start in the fleet, a new story for roleplayers to enjoy, because there sure is interest. If anyone has an idea for either a website or an ingame story to explore I’m sure the fleet can provide support (rewards etc).

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

I found the RPG playbook that gave the idea for the 44th, good back stories in general, recounting the whole Dominion War.
    The free PDF is linked at the end of the Our History page.

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.