Application for yershev

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for yershev

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jari de Haas
    Fleet Member
    • Characters: FED Boklo@jarithepowerfull (yes, i do cringe at the name too myself)
    • Account type: Silver
    • Previous fleets: cant remember
    • Why join the Mighty 44th? 44th seems like a social and respectable clan, i am planning on playing more STO in the near future when my study gets a bit less busy and im looking for a fun clan.
    • Tell us about yourself: I am a Dutch business and enigeering student. not really anything else thats interesting
    • Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes

aka @jarithepowerfull

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Hallo Jari,

Bedankt voor je aanmelding, je ontvangt je invite bij je volgende log-in (of vraag ff in 44th-diplo chat).
    Zijn een paar NLDers hier dus je zal je snel thuis voelen (je krijgt wel haring grappen over je heen) 😉

Join our 44th chat channel “44th-diplo” by typing the following into the chat window: /channel_join 44th-diplo.

This is used to communicate with our 44th Fleet, 44th Delta Fleet, 44th Gamma and our 44th Assault Squadron (KDF) – we don’t use the in-game fleet channel. We are four fleets acting as one.

As a new 44th Fleet Ensign you will be stationed for 6 weeks in the 44th Gamma Fleet, (KDF’s go directly to our 44th Assault Sqn). For a promotion to Lieutenant and fleet store unlock you just need to meet 2 requirements:

1) Must have either logged into the game or posted on our 44th forum at least once during the review period of 2 weeks (which starts today);
    2) Must be in good standing with the fleet.

Full access to the 44th forum has now been unlocked, feel free to look around. Please bookmark this forum to keep up with Fleet news.

We are on twitter and use Discord for voice (not a requirement, but recommended).

Need some help with STO ? Check out our FAQ, starting ship builds and mechanics guide to help you on your way.

As a mature, no-drama fleet the 44th caters to casual and hard-core players, so I’m sure you’ll fit right in.

Welkom aan boord !

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Hey Jari, ik kan je naam niet vinden. Dubbel check of er geen #cijfer achter staat. Kan ook in 44th-diplo om een 44th Gamma fleet invite vragen.

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.