June 13, 2018 at 2:09 pm #250336Vigniti TresFleet Member
June 14, 2018 at 8:45 am #250367DamixVice-Admiral
- Real name: Tom
- Age: 30
- Location: GMT +1
- Characters: Vigniti Tres@tres#5460 FED
- Account type: Silver
- Previous fleets: –
- Why join the Mighty 44th? I´d like to join your Fleet because you guys seem to be very welcoming and willing to help a new guy in STO.
- Tell us about yourself: Hi, I´m Tom, 30yo and a regular casual gamer. I am new to STO, but I already spent way to much time playing MMORPGs. STO felt quite familiar from the start and I´m looking forward to experience the game.
- Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes
Thanks for applying to the mighty 44th. You will receive your in-game invite next time you log in.
Join our 44th chat channel “44th-diplo” by typing the following into the chat window: /channel_join 44th-diplo.
This is used to communicate with our 44th Fleet, 44th Delta Fleet, 44th Gamma and our 44th Assault Squadron (KDF) – we don’t use the in-game fleet channel. We are four fleets acting as one.
As a new 44th Fleet Ensign you will be stationed for 6 weeks in the 44th Delta Fleet, (KDF’s go directly to our 44th Assault Sqn). For a promotion to Lieutenant and fleet store unlock you just need to meet 2 requirements:
1) Must have either logged into the game or posted on our 44th forum at least once during the review period of 2 weeks (which starts today);
2) Must be in good standing with the fleet.
Full access to the 44th forum has now been unlocked, feel free to look around. Please bookmark this forum to keep up with Fleet news, and see the recent State of the Fleet (June) to catch up.
As a mature, no-drama fleet the 44th caters to casual and hard-core players, so I’m sure you’ll fit right in.
Welcome aboard !June 14, 2018 at 11:05 am #250376Akula2045Vice-Admiral
Welcome aboard!June 14, 2018 at 12:19 pm #250386MarcaseFleet Admiral
Hi Tom, welcome the the 44th.
"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."June 14, 2018 at 2:42 pm #250390Vigniti TresFleet Member
Hey mates, thanks a lot for the welcoming words! Looking forward to enjoy flying with the 44th 🙂
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.