Application for vassago

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for vassago

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    vassago
    Fleet Member
    • Characters: Nyrri@vassago#8229
    • Previous fleets: none
    • Why join the Mighty 44th? Because I am looking for a place to get advice and maybe even someone to play the wingman for. From all fleets I had a look into this one seemed the most promising
    • Tell us about yourself: What to tell… Well, maybe more than you hope for. I am blessed with a day job while building a business as hypnosis coach and later on hypnotherapist on the side. Since I had to bury my companion on March, I’ve always found a little distraction in games since then. The last weeks I had a new phase of “depression”, so I looked into games I could play while leaving enough time to keep building my business. Et voila, I’ve found Star Trek Online. Being a Trekkie since youth (before it was cool 😉 ), it was logical to give it a chance. And because I read that the mission system will keep the time investment in decent chunks, well, here I am. Having bought an Aspero Support Carrier, playing as Sci Cap and determined to go that path as long as possible.
      You will not get the most active member, you will not get the most min-maxing player, heck, most likely not even the most capable player. But you will get someone who likes giving more than taking. Maybe that’s enough for you guys.
    • Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes
    Sargon
    Fleet Admiral
    Founder 44th Delta FleetTeam Player

Welcome to the 44th!

Kwolves21
    Commodore
    Team Player

Welcome aboard

It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose

Shohom
    Fleet Member
    Fleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Hi Mathias, welcome to the 44th!

The longest journey is the discovery of oneself

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Servus Mathias, welcome aboard.

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Phoenix
    Fleet Admiral
    Fleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Welcome aboard!

aka @phoenix#6622

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.