Application for USS_Germany83

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for USS_Germany83

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello

My name is Adam.
    you can call me germany or Brostache.
    I applied for this fleet, because im tired of some of the drama, that ive been put through with my previous Fleet, The Federation Defense Corp. I like to leave and Join your Fleet. Ive read your Rules and about us, and think that this place is for me.
    Now alittle about me.
    Im a STO veteran. Been on STO about 5 years now, and have been with the FDC (Federation Defense Corp) and GOG (Guardians of Gre’ Thor)
    But lately they have been too focused on Drama and snooping on other members history and facebook accounts. And I finally said “time for a change”
    The highest Fleet rank I held, was Fleet opertaions. Which was second to Fleet Admiral rank.
    I am 31 years of age and I have a vast Knowledge of Star Trek and of STO as well.
    I do have both FED and KDF toons, that id like to transfer over and I do have TS3 (Teamspeak 3)
    Please let me know what you all think and Send me a invite to TS so that I can give you more info if needed.

Thank you for your time
    Adam Corey
    @ussgermany

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Hello Adam,

Thanks for applying to the mighty 44th. You should receive a proper fleet invite later today – make sure you have left your old fleet.
    Please post your character@name(s) here as I copy/paste them for the invite(s).

Join our 44th chat channel “44th-diplo” by copy/pasting or typing the following into the chat window: /channel_join 44th-diplo

This is used to communicate with our 44th Fleet44th Strategic Logistics Division and our 44th Assault Squadron (KDF) – we don’t use the game provided fleet channel.

For Teamspeak details visit – http://startrek.44thfleet.com/forum/index.php?f=12&t=30&rb_v=viewtopic

As a new Ensign you will be stationed for 4 weeks in the 44th Strategic Logistics Division.To get promoted to Lieutenant and transferred to the main 44th Fleet – and its access to the various Fleet stores and facilities – you must meet 3 requirements.

1) Must have either logged into the game or posted on our 44th forum at least once during the review period of 1 month (which starts today)

2) Have an in-game leaderboard donation score of 50,000 fleet credits minimum (either by one, or by your total alts combined);

3) Must be in good standing with the fleet.

Please bookmark the “Active Topics” page of this forum to keep up-to-date.

As a mature, no-drama fleet the 44th caters to casual and hard-core players, so I’m sure you’ll fit right in. We’re happy to advice and guide you through the game and its myriad of options and possiblities if needed. Contact our fleet instructor Sensei_Krieger or myself in-game for a grand tour of the 44th installations.

Wilkommen!

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

hey here are my toons

FED:
    Adam@ussgermany
    Natasha Bunny@ussgermany
    Darryl@ussgermany
    Star Lord@ussgermany
    The Doctor@ussgermany
    Ajani Goldmane@ussgermany
    Horek@ussgermany

KDF:
    Grunt@ussgermany
    K’Pol@ussgermany
    Katina@ussgermany
    Altovara@ussgermany
    Star Wolf@ussgermany
    Doctor Neon@ussgermany
    Sgt. Short-stack@ussgermany
    Teimak@ussgermany

horridperson
    Fleet Member

Hi Germany,

Welcome to the 44th. Snooping on facebook? That’s tapped. You don’t have to track facebook accounts in this fleet because we share all of our stupid cat pictures on these forums :).

fatman592
    Fleet Member

@horridperson wrote:

Hi Germany,

Welcome to the 44th. Snooping on facebook? That’s tapped. You don’t have to track facebook accounts in this fleet because we share all of our stupid cat pictures on these forums :).

HEY!!!

Cat pictures are wonderful.

Welcome to the fleet USS_Germany83

"You know, I used to think it was awful that life was so unfair. Then I thought, wouldn't it be much worse if life were fair, and all the terrible things that happen to us come because we actually deserve them? So, now I take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe." - Marcus Cole, Babylon 5

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.