Application for Trilly

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for Trilly

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

wow copy and paste didn’t work – will have to retype please ignore if you see the spam of nastyness that came up a second ago.

aka @darkside003

• Real Name – Chris
    • Age – 35
    • Location – USA
    • Characters: Trilly@darkside003 (KDF) as well as 9 inactive alts from different periods of the game.
    • Previous Fleets – 2 years inactive (couldn’t even tell you)
    • Why join the Mighty 44th?
    • I have just recently returned to the game after a 2ish year hiatus.  Heard about the KDF update and decided to come back. Looked into a few of the active fleets and felt the 44th looked like a good fit with knowledgeable and experienced players.  I am sure there are a lot of thigns that have changed that I have not realized so far.  (The events tab and patrols threw me off at first.)
    • Tell us about yourself:
    • I’ve been playing STO on and off for about 7 years (wow).  Around 5 years ago, I went LTS because I figured after 2 years, I was going to be around for a while.  Stopped playing for a little while from burnout and with becoming both a father and a teacher.. I was pretty busy.  However, beacause of Covid – I find myself attached to the computer about every waking minute so this along with the KDF update made me consider jumping back in.  (was expecting more – heres hoping)
    • As a player, I am about fun more than anything.  Never saw the point of being LEET damage or anything.  I mainly focus on just running content with friends and, as long as, I am staying alive and not dragging the team down – meh i don’t need to parse that high.
    • Many of the builds of my ships are… i believe the term is… quirky
    • For instance – since my return I made a Trill (hence the name), with 2 years of ZEN built up, I bought the support carrier and decided to try things I have never done before.  So went science career – usually only made engineers or tactical. (usually the former).  I then set up the carrier as a turret boat with spiral disruptors, full cardassian consoles (I am frankly disgusted MS word is trying to correct that to Kardashian) and Jem console sets.  So my ship is literally a mobile bastion with my normal pets, a Jem support pet, an assortment of turrets and platforms surrounding it, with both a frontal cannon and a wave cannon… oh and spamming Grav Wells… so far.. its fun!
    • Do you accept the rules and regulations?
    • Don’t see any problems with them! However, watching my language is something I have some trouble doing while gaming but I endeavor to do my best. (wanted to be honest – my wife is worse lol.)

aka @darkside003

BreakingForce
    Fleet Admiral
    Team Player

if you plan to play your alts at all, we’ll also take them.  just speak up in our custom chat channel to ask for an invite.  or our discord if no admirals are online atm when you do.

anyway, welcome again! 🙂

Shohom
    Fleet Member
    Fleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Hi Chris, welcome to the 44th!

As for the year of klingons, it’s been disappointing so far. They’ve released some minor visual improvements, a couple of new ST:discovery based episodes and a TFO. The TFO To Hell with Honor is quite good and special event version starts on the 8th.

The longest journey is the discovery of oneself

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Hello Chris, welcome aboard.

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Phoenix
    Fleet Admiral
    Fleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Welcome aboard!

aka @phoenix#6622

Mares Guyver
    Fleet Member

Welcome to the 44th Fleet, Chris!

"You can't kill me . . . I've been rejected by death!" ~ Sean Barker, The Guyver/Mutronics

aka @mguyver315#5365

Thanks! Will be on this afternoon. Daughters laptop went kaput so until the new one arrives we are sharing my desktop ;(

aka @darkside003

Kwolves21
    Commodore
    Team Player

Welcome aboard the 44th

It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.