September 24, 2017 at 3:30 pm #191156Rick E.Fleet Member
- Real name: Rick
- Age: 38
- Location: West Michigan, USA (Eastern timezone)
- Characters: Traleron@Traleron (Fed)
- Account type: Lifetime
- Previous fleets: Elysian Spirits
- Why join the Mighty 44th? Looking to learn a little more to make the game more enjoyable, as well as contribute in some way to a group. I’ve played (very) intermittently for years, and this looks like a good place to learn more. Your Beginner Guide helped point me in the right direction after such a long hiatus, so you can’t be all bad (haha). In the long run, I’d just like to learn to play a little better and not get blown up so much. I typically do just solo story missions (haven’t really done queues at all). I’m currently going through all the Episode arcs to get the dust off my consoles and get some fresh gear for my ship or my wallet.
- Tell us about yourself: I camp 7 months of the year (pretty bold for Michigan some months!), and am not usually available on Friday or Saturday at all. I’ve logged in occasionally over the years, usually when the game makes major changes or a cool ship catches my eye. Recently I’ve decided I want to get to know more of the game mechanics so I don’t suck – it isn’t any fun getting capped all the time because I’m too old and slow to keep up with the changes (haha).
I’m not planning on being a constantly on everyday kind of guy (I still have to work and pay the bills), but I’ll be available for a few hours in the evening several days a week, and more often on the weekends as winter sets in and my camping comes to an end. Summer is usually my slow time. I don’t currently have my mic hooked up, but I’ll work on that shortly (I think my kids took my webcam).
Note: I’m filling this out from work and I’m still in my old fleet, but I’ll get online to leave that in about 3~4 hours. Thanks for considering me! Hope to see you all around!
- Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes
aka @TraleronSeptember 24, 2017 at 3:55 pm #191157MarcaseAdmin
Thanks for applying to the mighty 44th. You should receive your in-game invite next time you log in.
Join our 44th chat channel “44th-diplo” by typing the following into the chat window: /channel_join 44th-diplo.
This is used to communicate with our 44th Fleet, 44th Delta Fleet and our 44th Assault Squadron (KDF) – we don’t use the in-game fleet channel.
As a new 44th Fleet Ensign you will be stationed for 2 weeks in the 44th Delta Fleet, (KDF’s go directly to our 44th Assault Sqn). For a promotion to Lieutenant and fleet store unlock you just need to meet 2 requirements:
1) Must have either logged into the game or posted on our 44th forum at least once during the review period of 2 weeks (which starts today);
2) Must be in good standing with the fleet.
Full access to the 44th forum has now been unlocked, feel free to look around. See the recent September State of the Fleet to catch up.
As a mature, no-drama fleet the 44th caters to casual and hard-core players, so I’m sure you’ll fit right in.
Welcome aboard !
"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."June 28, 2020 at 5:50 pm #427462ChanfronFleet Member
I have reinvited this player as of 29/06/2020June 28, 2020 at 6:28 pm #427463PhoenixVice-Admiral
Welcome back! Currently the character Miv@Traleron has been added to the 44th Gamma Fleet. If you have other characters, feel free to post them here or on Discord to get invites. You have been automatically granted fleet store access and LT rank in the fleet. After 2 weeks you will be promoted back up to Commander and can move to main fleet, if you wish.
See you among the stars, captain!
aka @phoenix#6622June 29, 2020 at 12:19 am #427469ShohomCommodore
Welcome back Rick!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.