Application for titanroller

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for titanroller

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Titanroller
    Fleet Member
    • Characters: @titanroller
    • Previous fleets: 12th fleet
    • Why join the Mighty 44th? Originally in a fleet when the game first came out, I took a very extended break from gaming due to personal responsibilities. Looking to get back into it and to share in the depth of Laura and knowledge within the universe itself with others who enjoy discussing theories about Star Trek itself.
    • Tell us about yourself: Currently serving military member as a combat flight medic with a civilian role as an emergency room nurse. Lover of all things nerd and geeky, love discussing theories and ideas within different franchises of sci-fi and fantasy.
    • Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes

So what if I put Romulan Ale in my Raktajino? You're not my mother....

Gallifrey Captain
    Vice-Admiral
    Team Player

Hi titanroller,

We look forward to you joining us for activities in the 44th but I was unable to send you an invite as you did not provide your character name. Please write back here the entire name, including any numbers or symbols that may come after your @ handle, as seen in mine to which you may also write me in game:

Fiona@gallifreycaptain#2621

Also, as a member of the Armed Services, you have also received the 44th Veteran Forum Ribbon. Thank you for your service!

Galli

Titanroller
    Fleet Member

Apologies, I thought I had included all the appropriate information! I will email you directly within the game.

Also, thank you! Happy to serve!

V/r,

Titan

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Hi Joshua, welcome aboard.

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Titanroller
    Fleet Member

Thanks! Nice to be back in a fleet. Didn’t realize it was such a heavy presence in the game now.  Guess it’s been that long since I’ve played.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.