November 27, 2021 at 8:35 pm #435382Wesley KongFleet Member
- Real name: Wesley
- Age: 19
- Location: Eastern Standard Time (UTC-5)
- Characters: Crusher@technoblade#3472 (Fed) Kirk@technoblade#3472 (Fed) Jack@technoblade#3472 (JH aligned Fed) Front Man@technoblade#3472 (JH aligned KDF) Korg@technoblade#3472 (KDF)
- Previous fleets: None
- Why join the Mighty 44th? Clearly the 44th has many experts willing to help newer players. I am also a frequent visitor to New Romulus and the embassy would save me from viewing the arrival log cutscene every time I want to tag some epohhs.
- Tell us about yourself: I love epohhs! I get blown up a lot because my starship build could use a lot of improvement. I like my JH alt the best because his ship build actually functions OK in PVE. I would like to do better so I don’t have to be carried so much in TFOs.
- Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes
aka @technoblade#3472November 27, 2021 at 9:50 pm #435384BreakingForceVice-Admiral
Invites have been sent for Crusher, Jack, Front Man, and Korg.
Kirk, however, throws an error message when attempting to invite.
This error message could be a response to the character not having been logged in for a while. Or, it could be a misspelling of the name (though I’d think this less likely since “Kirk” is fairly easy to spell). Or maybe it’s a fresh character who hasn’t gotten through the tutorial missions yet. Or maybe he got a blind fleet invite from someone that needs to be refused before your 44th invite can be sent? Or one of a couple other less likely reasons.
Whatever the cause, when you’re ready to get him an invite speak up in our custom chat channel (directions for joining it are in the post above) and ask for an admiral’s help to get him set.
Welcome again!November 27, 2021 at 7:37 am #435386MarcaseAdmin
Hello Wesley, check out the details above by BreakingForce.
"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."December 1, 2021 at 4:59 am #435436PhoenixVice-Admiral
aka @phoenix#6622December 2, 2021 at 3:49 am #435455ShohomCommodore
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.