Application for @tbjarnason

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for @tbjarnason

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    TBjarnason
    Fleet Member
    Fleet Shindig Risa 2019

– Real Name: Tyler
    – Age: 29
    – Location: Alberta, Canada (Mountain Time)
    – Main and Alt character names: Bjarnason@tbjarnason (Fed)
    – Are you Silver, gold or Lifetime?: Silver
    – Tell us about yourself: Casual player for the last couple years, lvl 60 tactical. T6 command battlecruiser. Looking to up my skill and DPS, as well as explore the social aspect of the game.
    – Why did you choose the Mighty 44th: I’ve been looking for a fleet for a while, and after searching the internet for quite some time, your fleet seems to be the best fit for what I am looking for.
    – Previous Fleets, if any: None
    – Have you read and accept the >>Rules and Regulations<<: Yes

Thank you for your consideration.

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Helo Tyler,

Thanks for applying to the mighty 44th. You should receive your invite next time you log in.

Join our 44th chat channel “44th-diplo” by typing the following into the chat window: /channel_join 44th-diplo

This is used to communicate with our 44th Fleet, 44th Delta Fleet and our 44th Assault Squadron (KDF) – we don’t use the game provided fleet channel.

As a new Federation Ensign you will be stationed for 2 weeks in the 44th Delta Fleet, (KDF’s go directly to our 44th Assault Sqn).
    After your promotion to Lieutenant you have the option for your main toon to be transferred to the main 44th Fleet, or ask for unrestricted access to all unlocked Tier 3 and 5 fleet stores.

For a promotion to Lieutenant you just need to meet 2 requirements:

1) Must have either logged into the game or posted on our 44th forum at least once during the review period of 2 weeks (which starts today);

2) Must be in good standing with the fleet.

Full access to the 44th forum has now been unlocked.
    Please bookmark the “Active Topics” page of this forum to keep up-to-date on the latest news.

As a mature, no-drama fleet the 44th caters to casual and hard-core players, so I’m sure you’ll fit right in.

Welcome aboard !

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

TBjarnason
    Fleet Member
    Fleet Shindig Risa 2019

Hey, I’m looking at upgrading some of my weapons and consoles (finally) to some fleet gear. Just wondering what the process is to get access to these? Currently in the Delta fleet, do I need to first become a member of the main 44th? Let me know. Thanks for your help.

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)

With the game’s invite-bug you can’t be moved for now. However, all you need is access to an unlocked high(er) Tier fleet store, so a simple map-invite by someone in main fleet to the main sb/mine/embassy etc will solve that, as our 44th Delta fleet has sufficient provisions.

First fleet promotion to Lieutenant is automatically after being two weeks (active) in the Mighty 44th, with no other requirements (other than being in good standing with the rest of the fleet).
    Next promotion to Commander with more priviliges is 4 weeks after that (so basically 6 weeks after enlisting). Promotions beyond CDR are determined by the 44th Command Staff on an individual basis.

Looks like your LT promotion is up, so that should be in effect next time you log in.
    Shout out in the 44th-diplo channel for a map-invite if you need access to the main fleet’s stores.

Keep in mind though, that crafted gear is often superior to fleet gear, so be very picky what you choose since you can spend quite a lot on something that might turn out to be mediocre. It’s cheaper to upgrade a crafted item from Mk II to Mk XIV regarding Mods and quality.

TBjarnason
    Fleet Member
    Fleet Shindig Risa 2019

A little birdie told me that the invite bug is now resolved? 😉

Also, thanks for the heads up on the fleet gear vs. crafted gear; I had no idea that crafted could be better, especially with weapons. Saved me a lot of fleet cred and dilithium that I was about to recklessly blow haha.

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)

Oops! Thought your invite was already done. Ask in our channel for a Delta fleet invite. I’ll get you settled when I get in-game later today.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.