Application for Tarek

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for Tarek

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Mike
    Fleet Member
    • Characters: Tarek@kucha
    • Previous fleets: UFPlanets
    • Why join the Mighty 44th? Looking for an active fleet to participate with where I can.
    • Tell us about yourself: I’m a lifer of STO. I bounce between STO, WoW, World of Tanks as my active games. I love each of them and have played them all from their initial betas to current in some form or another. I am a father of two young adults and husband to my wife. I enjoy hunting, fishing, reloading, shooting, and grilling/smoking food.

I have common sense, think things through. My personality is that of a mediator. You won’t find me starting drama or causing rifts between people. I try to mend relationships, not break them apart. That being said, I can be stubborn if I think I am right, though I will allow others to be wrong if it’s something I view as trivial. 🙂

I don’t mind discussing things like politics, religion, etc however I never discuss these in open channels, only privately and only if someone asks me my thoughts or opinions. I do not typically start these conversations myself. Many people are unable to carry on a debate without succumbing to name calling or getting hurt feelings, so I only discuss these matters with friends I trust and respect. I don’t mind agreeing to disagree and continuing on with a friendship. If I feel someone is starting to take offense, or become uncomfortable, I stop the discussion.

I can handle adult humor, even participate in it from time to time. However there are lines I won’t cross. I know how to use the ignore functions rather than get butthurt over someone being ignorant and refusing to stop running their mouth. I believe it’s a choice to be offended. The only things that offend me are cruel comments about my family (sons and wife), that are direct personal attacks, and disrespect of women, such as calling them degrading names such as “cunt”. I will speak out in defense of both and expect leadership to step in to assist in dealing with it. I believe this is in line with your rules and regulations, or at least the spirit of it.

I’m not looking for any leadership roles. I’m looking for a place to make friends and have fun. 🙂 I hope you’ll accept me.

• Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes

aka @kucha

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Hello Mike, welcome aboard.

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Shohom
    Fleet Member
    Fleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Hello Mike, welcome to the 44th!

The longest journey is the discovery of oneself

Kwolves21
    Commodore
    Team Player

Welcome aboard the best fleet in the galaxy!

It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose

Crypto 136
    Fleet Member

Welcome to the 44th, I hope you have as much fun as I have!

(aka @piett777)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.