Application for SusanLochley@mdk

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for SusanLochley@mdk

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Ellis513
    Fleet Member

– Real Name:           Chris                                                      (first name only)

– Age: 50

– Location:     Ohio EST                                                                (at least region / time zone)

– (All) Character@handle name(s):    SusanLochley@mdk                     (including Alts, please indicate (Fed) or (KDF) FED

– Are you Free2Play or Lifetime ?:  free2play for now.

– Tell us about yourself:   love all things star trek. I’m easy gong, single with no kids. just looking to have some fun and learn some new skills :). the old dog and new treks thing lol. I’m new to gaming so I will have question on how to play this game..

– Previous Fleets, if any: no

– Why did you choose the Mighty 44th ?: the 44th looks like they have their house in order and you look like a good fit for me.

– Have you read and accepted the 44th Rules and Regulations ?: yes

aka @mdk#7197

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Thanks for applying to the Mighty 44th. You should receive your in-game invite next time you log in.

Edit: it appears SusanLochley@mdk hasn’t reached level +10 yet (game mechanic), or the name is incorrect. Let me know if it’s the latter. Regardless you’ve been accepted.

Join our 44th chat channel “44th-diplo” by typing the following into the chat window: /channel_join 44th-diplo.

This is used to communicate with our 44th Fleet, 44th Delta Fleet and our 44th Assault Squadron (KDF) – we don’t use the in-game fleet channel.

As a new Federation Ensign you will bestationed for 2 weeks in the 44th Delta Fleet. For a promotion to Lieutenant and fleet store unlock you just need to meet 2 requirements:

1) Must have either logged into the game or posted on our 44th forum at least once during the review period of 2 weeks (which starts today);
    2) Must be in good standing with the fleet.

Full access to the 44th forum has now been unlocked, feel free to look around. Ask any questions, post here or in-game, there’s always an answer. Some even helpfull 🙂 Also see the recent State of the Fleet to catch up on your (!) fleet.

As a mature, no-drama fleet the 44th caters to casual and hard-core players, so I’m sure you’ll fit right in.

Welcome aboard !

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Ellis513
    Fleet Member

Hello I’m a lvl 27 right now. 🙂

aka @mdk#7197

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)

Hm still can’t invite you. PM me in-game (ardala@marcase) and I can use the return adress for the invite.

Cheers

Ellis513
    Fleet Member

ok I will after the update 🙂

aka @mdk#7197

Ellis513
    Fleet Member

I sent it 🙂

aka @mdk#7197

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)

Ah mystery solved: you forgot to add the #number: Susan lochley@mdk#7197 😀

Ellis513
    Fleet Member

ops sorry 🙂

aka @mdk#7197

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.