Application for Strong Female@buzz#3077

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for Strong Female@buzz#3077

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Buzz
    Fleet Member
    • Characters Discovery Fed TAC: Strong Female@buzz#3077  .  I have a KDF char that has only completed the tutorial.
    • Previous Fleets : 10 years ago when the game first launched I had a KDF in Fist of the Empire.
    • Why Join the Mighty 44th?  I recently came back to try STO a few days ago.  I am close to reaching 65 on my first toon.  I realize that in order to experience as much content as possible you need to be in a fleet.  That being said I have auto declined every random fleet invite this past week.  I did a google search for fleets, which is how I became aware of the 44th.  I read the site and from what I have seen the 44th would be the type of community I would want to be around.
    • Tell us about yourself : Well I grew up on the reruns of TOS along with the Saturday morning cartoon during the 70s.  I have always been a fan of the Star Trek along with many other sci-fi IPs.  I do have some issues with the direction that a lot of entertainment has gone with injecting identity politics being thrown down our throats.  Reference the Critical Drinker on youtube.  I felt I had to get that out as a foundation background on my characters name along with the name of the ships.  I decided to go with a theme since it was a Discovery character, and Cryptic did not disapoint.  I had no idea that things would spill over into the game but there it was just like in the show.  I am not a masoginist or think any less of someone based on Orientation, Identity, Race, Religion, Sex, Background, you name it.  I believe that you treat people the way you wish to be treated.  But I do enjoy dark humor.  If you understand the message behind Blazing Saddles then you will understand my satire and parody.  The rest of the story about me is more than the character limit allowed, so I guess if I am invited then we will all get to know each other more.
    • Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes
    Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Hello Buzz, welcome aboard.

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Phoenix
    Fleet Admiral
    Fleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Welcome aboard!

aka @phoenix#6622

Shohom
    Fleet Member
    Fleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Welcome aboard!

The longest journey is the discovery of oneself

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.