Application for StewyP

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for StewyP

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Stuart Pocock
    Fleet Member
    Team Player
    • Characters: Stewy@stu999man (FED)
    • Account type: Gold
    • Previous fleets: Omega Rangers (Disbanded)
    • Why join the Mighty 44th? I’m looking a new fleet since my old fleet disbanded, I’ve been looking a decent active social fleet to join every time i log on and look at the fleets that are online I always the 44th with several members on. I’ve finally made the decision to join 🙂
    • Tell us about yourself: Not much to tell really, I’ve got roughly two years experience within STO and always learning new things and will not hesitate to help out a new player in anyway shape of form. I’m a casual player who plays to enjoy the game as much as possible and will always go with the flow.
    • Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes

aka @stu999man

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Hello Stuart,

Thanks for applying to the mighty 44th. You should receive your in-game invite next time you log in.

Join our 44th chat channel “44th-diplo” by typing the following into the chat window: /channel_join 44th-diplo.

This is used to communicate with our 44th Fleet, 44th Delta Fleet and our 44th Assault Squadron (KDF) – we don’t use the in-game fleet channel.

As a new 44th Fleet Ensign you will be stationed for 2 weeks in the 44th Delta Fleet, (KDF’s go directly to our 44th Assault Sqn). For a promotion to Lieutenant and fleet store unlock you just need to meet 2 requirements:

1) Must have either logged into the game or posted on our 44th forum at least once during the review period of 2 weeks (which starts today);
    2) Must be in good standing with the fleet.

Full access to the 44th forum has now been unlocked, feel free to look around. Please bookmark this forum to keep up with Fleet news, and see the recent December State of the Fleet to catch up. (January will be up later today).

We use Discord for voice and we are also on twitter.

As a mature, no-drama fleet the 44th caters to casual and hard-core players, so I’m sure you’ll fit right in.

Welcome aboard !

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Stuart Pocock
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

Looking into re-joining the mighty 44th.. do you want me to submit a new application?

aka @stu999man

Akula2045
    Fleet Admiral
    Team Player

Hey Stu.  No need to submit a new app.  Just let us know when you are ready for an invite here or in the 44th-diplo.

aka @akula2045, @hadron3000#5120

Stuart Pocock
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

Cheers Akula 🙂

aka @stu999man

Phoenix
    Fleet Admiral
    Fleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Welcome back!

aka @phoenix#6622

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.