Application for stewart.kline

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for stewart.kline

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    silvergrace
    Fleet Member
    • Characters: John@silvergrace#4914 (Fed)
    • Previous fleets: Nada
    • Why join the Mighty 44th? I was reading the overview bio of the fleet and really liked “We welcome new players” and “engaging and fun experience”. I’m somewhat new to PC gaming (I tried LOTRO for a few weeks first) and brand new to Star Trek Online. So looking forward to learning the ropes and having fun.
    • Tell us about yourself: At 60 years old I thought I’d try out PC gaming and see how it goes. I’ve never been a television watcher and though I’ve been an avid book reader my whole life, I’m starting to get a little weary of it, so here I am. I tried playing Lord of the Rings Online and met some great people, but after killing hundreds of orcs and wargs over and over it didn’t seem what I was looking for.I live in Central Oregon and so my ship is named the Klamath. When not sitting in front of my computer I love to take long walks in the forest or the high desert and lose myself in nature.

Look forward to seeing everyone in the game.

All the best,

John Silvergrace

p.s. I’m still only level 4, so will wait until level 10 to officially join.

• Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes

aka @silvergrace#4914

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Hello Stewart,

Thank you for picking us as your first fleet, we’re happy to have you ! Rule #1 in the 44th is when in doubt, don’t hesitate to ask – we have hangarbays filled with knowledge and happy to share – especially as STO can be quite overwhelming at first (there is logic in the madness though).
    Until your character(s) have leveled we’ll get you into our 44th-diplo chat so you can keep in touch. Check out the Discord link above (under Resources) so we can pester-… err, keep in touch with you.

One of our dynamite Vice-admirals will take it from here.

See you out there captain !

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Phoenix
    Fleet Admiral
    Fleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Welcome aboard!

aka @phoenix#6622

Shohom
    Fleet Member
    Fleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Welcome to the 44th Stewart!

The longest journey is the discovery of oneself

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.