Application for Starhawke

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for Starhawke

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Starhawke
    • Characters: Starhawke@Starhawke#9116
    • Account type: Silver
    • Previous fleets: None
    • Why join the Mighty 44th? I want to be a part of a long standing and experienced fleet so that I can grow and learn as a player and to be part of the gang.
    • Tell us about yourself: I am retired military and a RN. I have been playing mmos since 2005. I have played games such as WoW, Eve online, D2 (although not an MMO); Wildstar, DCUO, City of Heroes, SWG, SWTOR, and many others. I don’t like pvp because I am not that coordinated. I love raids and co-op play.
    • Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes

aka @Starhawke#9116

Akula2045
    Fleet Admiral
    Team Player

Hi James,

Thanks for applying to the mighty 44th. You will receive your in-game invite next time you log in.

Join our 44th chat channel “44th-diplo” by typing the following into the chat window: /channel_join 44th-diplo.

This is used to communicate with our 44th Fleet, 44th Delta Fleet, 44th Gamma and our 44th Assault Squadron (KDF) – we don’t use the in-game fleet channel. We are four fleets acting as one.

As a new 44th Fleet Ensign you will be stationed for 6 weeks in the 44th Delta Fleet, (KDF’s go directly to our 44th Assault Sqn). For a promotion to Lieutenant and fleet store unlock you just need to meet 2 requirements:

1) Must have either logged into the game or posted on our 44th forum at least once during the review period of 2 weeks (which starts today);
    2) Must be in good standing with the fleet.

Full access to the 44th forum has now been unlocked, feel free to look around. Please bookmark this forum to keep up with Fleet news.

We are on twitter and use Discord for voice (not a requirement, but recommended).

Need some help with STO ? Check out our FAQ, starting ship builds and mechanics guide to help you on your way.

As a mature, no-drama fleet the 44th caters to casual and hard-core players, so I’m sure you’ll fit right in.

Welcome aboard!

aka @akula2045, @hadron3000#5120

Starhawke
    • Characters: starhawke@9116
    • Previous fleets: 44th fleet
    • Why join the Mighty 44th? I already joined but rerolled another toon (big mistake). I would like to rejoin the mighty 44th!
    • Tell us about yourself: Enjoy group content and socialization.

aka @Starhawke#9116

Starhawke

I have previously joined the fleet but rerolled another toon (big mistake) and would like to rejoin the fleet please.  Thank you.

aka @Starhawke#9116

Phoenix
    Fleet Admiral
    Fleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Hi Starhawke,

Did you create a new character, or a whole new account?  Or did you just accidental leave the fleet?  Since I could not find your main character in Delta, I resent the invite to Starhawke@Starhawke#9116. If you create any new alts, you can just ask if someone can add the alt to a fleet in the 44th-diplo chat channel in game, or post in the 44th-sto channel in our discord.

aka @phoenix#6622

Starhawke
    • Characters: Starhawke@Starhawke#9116
    • Previous fleets: 44th Delta
    • Why join the Mighty 44th? I want to return. I rerolled a character but would like to rejoin. I know that you guys are full in Delta but maybe you can put me in Gamma?
    • Tell us about yourself: Been playing MMO since 2005. I have played STO, Eve online, COH, DCUO, GW, GW2, WoW, Wildstar, Tabula Rasa, SWTOR, and even The Secret World

aka @Starhawke#9116

Phoenix
    Fleet Admiral

Hi Starhawke,

Since your application was already accepted to the fleet, no need to reapply.  However, it looks like your character is already in a fleet and I could not send an invite.  Are you already in the Delta fleet?  I couldn’t locate the character name, but may have just missed it in one of the rosters.  If you are in another fleet, you will need to leave that one before an invite can be sent.  Once you rejoin, you’ll be reinstated to LT and it looks like your CDR promo is coming up within a few days too.

aka @phoenix#6622

Starhawke

Sorry.  I am no longer in a fleet and would like to rejoin.  If you would be more beneficial for the fleet to put me in Gamma that is fine.  I was going back and forth trying to find one toon that fits my style of play and so I have finally settled with this toon I have now.  Please re-invite.  Thank you.

-Starhawke

aka @Starhawke#9116

Phoenix
    Fleet Admiral

Hi Starhawke,

I sent your invite for the 44th Gamma Fleet.  You should (hopefully) get it next time you log in.  If you don’t mind hanging out there for a bit, you will have the option to move over to Delta or Main fleet soon.  Gamma will provide the most opportunities to earn fleet credits currently, which you can use to get gear in any of the other fleet resources.  They will transfer with you.

aka @phoenix#6622

palcioz
    Chief Engineer

(mod note: I’ve merged the three Starhawke application threads together.)

Akula2045
    Fleet Admiral
    Team Player

Thanks Palcioz, thanks Phoenix.

aka @akula2045, @hadron3000#5120

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.