April 8, 2019 at 12:49 pm #422459
April 8, 2019 at 1:12 pm #422460SargonFleet Admiral
- Real name: Bob
- Age: Ancient
- Location: Pacific
- Characters: Bah Rel@spazkeeper (KDF)
- Account type: Lifetime
- Previous fleets: House of the Apacalypse survivors
- Why join the Mighty 44th? Looking for a more “alive” KDF fleet where the leaders periodically change the fleet missions to allow the acquisition of fleet gear (eventually).
- Tell us about yourself: I’m a pure casual player, but have been playing a fairly long time. I have a few toons in other fleets which are fairly “lively.” I had two toons in House of Apacalypse survivors. I’m leaving one there for loyalty (5+ years in the fleet), but have pulled the other (Bah Rel) since I can’t advance the toon at all with respect to fleet anything (no missions, pretty much ever).
- Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes
Thanks for applying to the mighty 44th. You will receive your in-game invite next time you log in.
Join our 44th chat channel “44th-diplo” by typing the following into the chat window: /channel_join 44th-diplo.
This is used to communicate with our 44th Fleet, 44th Delta Fleet, 44th Gamma and our 44th Assault Squadron (KDF) – we don’t use the in-game fleet channel. We are four fleets acting as one.
As a new 44th Fleet Ensign you will be stationed for 6 weeks in the 44th Delta Fleet, (KDF’s go directly to our 44th Assault Sqn). For a promotion to Lieutenant and fleet store unlock you just need to meet 2 requirements:
1) Must have either logged into the game or posted on our 44th forum at least once during the review period of 2 weeks (which starts today);
2) Must be in good standing with the fleet.
Full access to the 44th forum has now been unlocked, feel free to look around. Please bookmark this forum to keep up with Fleet news.
As a mature, no-drama fleet the 44th caters to casual and hard-core players, so I’m sure you’ll fit right in.
Welcome aboard!April 8, 2019 at 1:26 pm #422464
Thank you!April 8, 2019 at 2:28 pm #422478MarcaseAdmin
Please keep in mind that as a rule we do not allow multi-fleeting; you’re quite welcome to have your other Feds, KDFs and Roms join the 44th Fed and KDF fleets. The 44th operates 4 fleets as one, regardless of affiliation, and we run multi-faction TFOs as a rule rather then the exception. This way even KDFs get generous TLC, be it with a Bat’leth.
Keep in mind that if you decide to multi-fleet, it will affect your application.
"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."April 8, 2019 at 3:08 pm #422487
Thank you Marcase, and I apologize for missing the rule about no multi-fleeting. I did read the rules, but for whatever reason I truly didn’t catch that one (I’m getting old). My reason for applying with you was both knowing you are an active and mature fleet, but primarily because my previous fleet leaders appear to have abandoned theirs. I’m a loyal (if casual) player, and have 7 – L65 toons. But one of my other fleets (Naw Tem/Access Denied) which has 3 of my 7 toons has always been loyal to me as well, and I’ve been with them since probably 2015. I do not want to place you in any difficult situation with me, as a “newbie” since that would not be right. Your rules are your rules, and I understand. Just as you certainly don’t want your members “fleet jumping” for convenience and not staying with a community that can grow together, I have that same loyalty for my three toons with AD/NT. As such, if you wish me to tender my resignation, I will, as I respect your rules and your fleet. This was my fault for not seeing, and I take full responsibility. But regardless of your decision, thank you for your consideration and for allowing me a short time of playing with your outstanding fleet.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.