Application for Solardream

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for Solardream

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Michael R
    Fleet Member
    • Characters: Fed: Thelin@Solardream, Tevik@Solardream KDF: Ten@Solardream
    • Previous fleets: -UFO- Nemesis Corp
    • Why join the Mighty 44th? Honestly, I need a home in-game and my previous fleet and armada was doing some dodgy stuff. Consolidating power, removing access that prior ranks had, giving alts higher ranks then a person’s main character. Not stating what defined a person’s contribution, or lack of to a fleet. Generally, they were using players who weren’t in their ‘clique’ and I was done. (They’d had a major split with the -AFC- Armada last year, so there was a history of drama before) I got fed up with it.

You look like you have your stuff together and aren’t the types to just leave people hanging in a lurch, plus you have clearly stated rules and aren’t all loose goosy, so-to-speak. People who might get along in real life and not just in a game.

• Tell us about yourself: I’m old. 😛 Seriously, don’t have time for 20 something’s or teens drama. I’m mostly an RPG player, in real life tabletop games. Been doing it for 30 years. I tend to be a PvE focused player online, as I hate PvP, so this game is perfect.
      I like Star Trek and Star Wars, but we all have our division within the fandom now. Am I right?

There’s heaps more, but I’m not sure what you’re keen to know. Feel free to ask follow up questions if you’d prefer.

• Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes

aka @Solardream

Phoenix
    Fleet Admiral
    Fleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Welcome aboard!

aka @phoenix#6622

Shohom
    Fleet Member
    Fleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Welcome to the 44th Michael!

You’ll find us to be a relaxed fleet, where you play as you want.

The longest journey is the discovery of oneself

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Welcome aboard.

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.