Application for SARGE@SARGE5th

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for SARGE@SARGE5th

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Sarge Fifth
    Fleet Member

Main character’s name: SARGE@SARGE5th
    Full Alt character names: (and please indicate Fed or KDF): 1 Alt “Rene”
    Are you Silver, gold or Lifetime?: Not sure…I haven’t paid since it went free-to-play
    Tell us about yourself (trek/game history, whatever you want us to know about you): I was a member of the 44th. big contributor of the bank, Was with 44th prior to the merger and before season 6. went on a short mission (US ARMY irl), came back home to find out that I am no longer a member. Had a few commendations even:( :geek:
    Why did you choose the Mighty 44th: because it was a military structured mentality group of nerds…
    Previous Fleets: none
    Have you read and accept the Rules and Regulations: sure

• This topic was modified 2 years, 6 months ago by Sarge Fifth.
    • This topic was modified 11 months, 3 weeks ago by Sarge Fifth.
    Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Hello Reno,

Is this a new toon you’re enlisting with ? I can’t find a previous application for Sarge5th (if you had another @name with us previously let me know).

As a returning member, you can go straight to our main 44th Fleet and you’re promoted to LT immediately, without the usual probation period required of new members.

Lots has changed in-game (most for the best), but our diplo channel is still the same as always (type /channel_join 44th-diplo in chat).
    This forum is now unlocked and you will have access to the fleet stores.
    If you’d like a tour of the new starbase, mine, embassy etc etc let us know.

Welcome back !

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.