Application for @rodneywollam

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for @rodneywollam

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    @rodneywollam
    Fleet Member
    • Characters: Matt Stark@rodneywollam
    • Account type: Gold
    • Previous fleets: Access Denied/ Naw Tem
    • Why join the Mighty 44th? I was previously in the 44th. I left because of conflict with a member who is no longer active. I received an invite to return and I’d like to do that. My previous rank was Captain I believe.
    • Tell us about yourself: Star Trek fan since I was a small boy. Used to watch the original series on my local station every day at 4:00. My fandom grew with the release of TMP and then, 8 years later, with the release of TNG. Have visited the Las Vegas Star Trek interactive before it was destroyed (twice), and I’ve been to one convention (L.A., 1990). My personal politics come directly from the Vulcan philosophy of IDIC, Infinite Diversity in Infinite Combinations.
    • Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes
    Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Hey Rodney, welcome back !

Since you are a 44th vet you will receive your old rank and priviliges back, incl full fleet store access. Just ask in 44th-diplo for a fleet invite to 44th main or Delta Fleet, your choice, and we’ll fix your rank asap.

Cheers

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.