Application for Rioden

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for Rioden

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Riodem
    Fleet Member

Full Alt character names:

Rioden@riodem     45 Fed Eng

Riodem@riodem   65 Fed Tac

Sinji@riodem         50 KDF Sci

Sankek@riodem    50 KDF Tac

K’argen@riodem   50 KDF Eng

M’Rrrrow@riodem 53 KDF Tac

Are you Silver, gold or Lifetime?: Current silver but planning on going sub again. Life if they offer it again.
    Tell us about yourself : Been gone from the game since 2013, so kind of a newbie again. Just getting back into the game and trying to learn all the new stuff here. Use to participate in a lot of TFO’s and PVP, so use to working with a group. Ex Military 16 years USN, again use to working as a team with team oriented goals. Have played a lot of MMORPGS over the years. WOW, SWToR, ESO… long list of others.
    Why did you choose the Mighty 44th: I am looking for an active guild on the game, have seen a lot of 44th tags on in the last week I have been back.
    Previous Fleets: Use to play with Borg Syndicate back when I was playing before, now have a long list of friends I haven’t seen any log on since I have been back.

Akula2045
    Fleet Admiral
    Team Player

Hey Andre,

I am having issues getting two of your characters invites to the KDF fleet. It could be a misspelling or the game could be being weird. The easiest way to get them invited at this point is to ask in the 44th-diplo channel.

I’m getting this error [10/23 2:28][Fleet]Error inviting to fleet: player not found. If you did not specify their handle, try “character@handle”
    For these two characters:

K’argen@riodem   50 KDF Eng

M’Rrrrow@riodem 53 KDF Tac

Anyway, I’m sure we’ll get it straightened out soon!

Welcome aboard!

aka @akula2045, @hadron3000#5120

Kwolves21
    Commodore
    Team Player

Welcome aboard

It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose

Shohom
    Fleet Member
    Fleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Hi Andre, welcome aboard!

Also, according to your posted bio, you may be eligible for the Veteran’s Ribbon here on the forum. If you are interested, just add a brief post with branch and years of service. The 44th is home to many active and retired service members from around the globe. Check out what some of them have posted on the site at the link below, and feel free to share additional stories.

https://startrek.44thfleet.com/forums/topic/44th-veteran-ribbon/

• This reply was modified 3 years, 6 months ago by Shohom.

The longest journey is the discovery of oneself

Phoenix
    Fleet Admiral
    Fleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Welcome aboard!

aka @phoenix#6622

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.