Application for Rickerfreelance

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for Rickerfreelance

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    iustin
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

Hello,
    Main character’s name:Kor@rickerfreelance ( KDF )

Age 32

Alt character names: Ricker Jr. Federation, and Sarine a Romulan-Fed allied

Are you Silver/gold/ or Lifetime?: Silver

Tell us about yourself (trek/game history, whatever you want us to know about you):
    Sci-fi fan, big sci-fi fan :), i almost know everything about the star trek universe, i should, i watched all the movies and series …. lets say about 10-20 times each :).
    I’m old in STO but about 2 years ago, after i made the event for the Oddy ship, i din’t play anymore.
    About 6 months ago i started to play again.
    Can’t wait for the T6 ships and the new patch.
    I would like to play more that i do , but the real life interferes, right now im writing this from work ( i can play from here too, when i have the time he he ).

Why did you choose the Mighty 44th:
    Well, i found you withe the help of Saint Google, i was looking for another fleet because of the disband of my old one, well some 2-3 ppls remained in, but not enough, was boring.
    I like to have someone to talk too, and ask questions and answer them… not a blank chat :).

Have you read the rules (the rules and regulations are located under the ‘About Us’ tab at the top):
    Rules: http://startrek.44thfleet.com/index.php … &Itemid=57
    Yes

Are you willing to use Teamspeak?:
    Dont really know, maibe.

Regards,

aka @rickerfreelance

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Greetings,

Thanks for applying to the 44th. You should receive your invite next time you log in. In the meantime, please see this thread on how to join the private fleet channel.

http://startrek.44thfleet.com/forum/index.php?f=12&t=30&rb_v=viewtopic

Just as a reminder, to get a promotion –and thus access to the various Fleet stores– you must meet 3 requirements.

1) Must have either logged into the game or posted on these boards at least once during the review period of 1 month (which starts today);
    2) Have an in-game leaderboard donation of 50,000 fleet credits minimum (either by one, or by your total alts combined);
    3) Must be in “good standing” with the fleet.

Welcome aboard!

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.