Application for Rayden020

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for Rayden020

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Rayden
    Fleet Member
    • Characters: Rayden@rayden020#8201
    • Account type: Silver
    • Previous fleets:
    • Why join the Mighty 44th? I aint a kid anymore! I am looking for a bunch of players who understand casual and rl 🙂 I like how you guys setup the web site as it looks really good. I hope to find a bunch of players that dont mind the odd questions once in a while.

When I read the rules I was even more inclined to join. You guys look like a great bunch. Hope I do get to meet up.

• Tell us about yourself: I am an all time trek fan. I actually own the game since the first beta and bought a deluxe cd in 2010. My account was lost when I stopped playing after a year or so.. So I am starting over from scratch and its all good. The game as really changed !!

I am in the Airlines business and full time dad of 2 young kids. My play time is limited but I can make it several times a week. ( anyway I hope I can lol) I am very casual no fuss player. I will help everyone if I can and there is no drama coming from me.

If you want to know more I can do that.

• Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes

aka @rayden020

Phoenix
    Fleet Admiral
    Fleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Hi Richard,

Thanks for applying to the mighty 44th. You will receive your in-game invite next time you log in.

Join our 44th chat channel “44th-diplo” by typing the following into the chat window: /channel_join 44th-diplo.

This is used to communicate with our 44th Fleet, 44th Delta Fleet, 44th Gamma and our 44th Assault Squadron (KDF) – we don’t use the in-game fleet channel. We are four fleets acting as one.

As a new 44th Fleet Ensign you will be stationed for 6 weeks in the 44th Gamma Fleet, (KDF’s go directly to our 44th Assault Sqn). For a promotion to Lieutenant and fleet store unlock you just need to meet 2 requirements:

1) Must have either logged into the game or posted on our 44th forum at least once during the review period of 2 weeks (which starts today);
    2) Must be in good standing with the fleet.

Full access to the 44th forum has now been unlocked, feel free to look around. Please bookmark this forum to keep up with Fleet news.

We are on twitter and use Discord for voice (not a requirement, but recommended).

Need some help with STO ? Check out our FAQ, starting ship builds and mechanics guide to help you on your way.

As a mature, no-drama fleet the 44th caters to casual and hard-core players, so I’m sure you’ll fit right in.

Welcome aboard!

aka @phoenix#6622

Phoenix
    Fleet Admiral

Hi Richard,

I wasn’t able to get your invite to go through.  Can you check your character name and @ handle?  Maybe one of the numbers at the end got switched?  The system just responds that the player name or handle is not found.  I was using “Rayden@rayden020#8201” for the invite.

aka @phoenix#6622

Rayden
    Fleet Member

Thats weird,

I will try something else and get back to you shortly..

aka @rayden020

Rayden
    Fleet Member

I was able to access my other account although I still dont have my first characters.. oh well .. At least I got my 400 days veterans back 🙂

here is my new handle hoping it works:

Rayden@Rayden020

Thats whats showing in chat..

aka @rayden020

Phoenix
    Fleet Admiral

That worked.  You should have an invite now.  Let me know if you don’t get it, or if you have other questions.

aka @phoenix#6622

Rayden
    Fleet Member

Hi again,

Decided to play STO again and would appreciate getting back with you guys if possible.

Thank you.

aka @rayden020

Sargon
    Fleet Admiral
    Founder 44th Delta FleetTeam Player

Did you get back in to the fleet?

Rayden
    Fleet Member

yes I got thru using the diplo channel and someone let me in. Sorry forgot who.

Rayden

aka @rayden020

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.