March 24, 2019 at 3:54 am #413205
- Real name: Javier
- Age: 41
- Location: Spain
- Characters: RAMJB@ramjb
- Account type: Silver
- Previous fleets: Uhhh can’t remember the name honestly. Got invited by someone, saw nobody was online for a full day, left it ;).
- Why join the Mighty 44th? Found one of your FAQs for beginners when looking up for that kind of information – liked what I read. Went on to read the “who are we” section, liked what I read even more. Honestly I enjoy playing solo, but playing a multiplayer game alone gets stale, there’s time to do things on my own – there are times when you’d like to have guys to play with and talk to.
So, joining a group of people who’re fun to play and hang with?…sign me up ;).
- Tell us about yourself: Guess the first thing to say is that I like Star Trek but I’m not nuts about it. Seen all the movies, saw some episodes of each different series. I enjoy it but I’m not a fanboy. Still the concept of this game got me interested, gave it a try some days ago and thus far I’m liking it a lot. So, there’s that.
Other than that…41y.o., I quite like good computer games. My background is mostly simulation/Strategy games, but I enjoy sci-fi a lot aswell. Have quite some time to play nowadays too. Spanish native, but I can understand english perfectly. Talking…eough. My accent is quite a serious barrier there, but I get myself understood. Most of the time. I think. I guess. I hope XDDDD.
Little extra note, don’t ask me why but I Tend to cuss too much when talking in english. Don’t worry, I’ve read the rules and I’ll try to keep it under control. And at any rate I’m sure you’ll have a hoot hearing a spaniard with such an atrocious accent dropping the F Bomb when under pressure – at least most of those who’ve had the chance to hear it has lost it in voice comms XDDD. But yeah…I’ll try to keep it lowkey ;).
Just as a little extra tidbit, I do have a youtube channel (check ramjb in youtube), but it’s been a long while since I stopped making videos. But yeah, well, there’s that.
- Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes
aka @ramjb#3492March 24, 2019 at 8:03 am #413209DamixVice-Admiral
Hi Ramjb, I tried to send you a fleet invite, but I get an error message – can you double check your in-game @ handle? It sometimes have a number suffix (e.g. RAMJB@ramjb#1234), or maybe a letter is missing. c:March 24, 2019 at 8:11 am #413212
Heya :). Thanks for the invite (or for trying!, hehehe).
Sure thing, my handle has a number behind. RAMJB@ramjb#3492 . Let’s see if this time things go right 😉
aka @ramjb#3492March 24, 2019 at 8:21 am #414608DamixVice-Admiral
Thanks for applying to the mighty 44th! You will receive your in-game invite next time you log in.
Join our 44th chat channel “44th-diplo” by typing the following into the chat window: /channel_join 44th-diplo.
This is used to communicate with our 44th Fleet, 44th Delta Fleet, 44th Gamma and our 44th Assault Squadron (KDF) – we don’t use the in-game fleet channel. We are four fleets acting as one.
As a new 44th Fleet Ensign you will be stationed for 6 weeks in the 44th Gamma Fleet, (KDF’s go directly to our 44th Assault Sqn). For a promotion to Lieutenant and fleet store unlock you just need to meet 2 requirements:
1) Must have either logged into the game or posted on our 44th forum at least once during the review period of 2 weeks (which starts today);
2) Must be in good standing with the fleet.
Full access to the 44th forum has now been unlocked, feel free to look around. Please bookmark this forum to keep up with Fleet news.
As a mature, no-drama fleet the 44th caters to casual and hard-core players, so I’m sure you’ll fit right in.
Welcome aboard!March 24, 2019 at 11:41 am #414966ShohomFleet Member
Welcome to the 44th o7
See you in-gameMarch 24, 2019 at 11:58 am #414968Chaos_EN2Fleet Member
Welcome aboard. 07
aka @sgtken60March 24, 2019 at 11:59 am #414970
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome 😉 ;). Glad to be aboard!
aka @ramjb#3492March 25, 2019 at 1:38 am #414984PhoenixVice-Admiral
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.