Application for QuantumRanger

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for QuantumRanger

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    QuantumRanger
    Fleet Member
    • Location: North Carolina, United States of America, Eastern Time Zone
    • Characters: @quantumranger#9483
    • Previous fleets: None
    • Why join the Mighty 44th? I have very quickly realized that I will definitely need fleet help as a beginning player to optimize learning, maximize enjoyment and minimize frustration. In turn, I would appreciate the opportunity to help others to the best extent I can. I appreciate that the 44th recognizes that we have lives outside of STO… I really appreciate a player community that has good ethics and a critical mass of maturity. It’s the player base that keeps these MMO games alive, and having a strong community helps perpetuate the ST universe we all love so much.
    • Tell us about yourself: I am old enough to have watched TOS in broadcast syndication, and the original motion picture in the movie theatres. My Dad gave me the original Star Fleet Medical Reference manual in the 1970’s, and it’s held a special place in my office ever since. Nearly half a century later, I still aspire to be half the physician Drs. McCoy and Crusher were. And yes, I named my son Wesley, with hopes that someday he too will be a worthy officer.
    • Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes

aka @quantumranger#9483

Phoenix
    Fleet Admiral
    Fleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Hi David. You’ll need to include a character name so that we can send an invite in-game. I wasn’t able to find you with the search utility. Once we have your character name(s), we can send you an invite straight away.

aka @phoenix#6622

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Hello David, welcome aboard.

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Shohom
    Fleet Member
    Fleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Welcome aboard!

The longest journey is the discovery of oneself

QuantumRanger
    Fleet Member

Hi Admiral,

My main character is now at rank 15, and declining invites from the lesser fleets… so must be doing something right (amid the many noob things I’m doing wrong). 🙂

Main character is Frank Sarek T’Kung. The account has a couple of TOS alts now (Jack Ryan, James Moonraker Bond) but they are still in the tutorial stage.

I look forward to an invite to the 44th whenever you are able to send one.

DVC,

QR

aka @quantumranger#9483

Hollywood_NZ
    Commodore

Welcome to the 44th Captain!

QuantumRanger
    Fleet Member
    Hi there. Trying to link up my forum / discord / STO identities to acquire the Discord fleet ribbon… 44th Forum is QuantumRanger, Discord is QuantumRanger, STO handle QuantumRanger#9453.

aka @quantumranger#9483

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Much appreciated you kept the same name: we all too often scratch our heads/bang head on desk trying to figure out if Happyfluffybunny in-game is the same person named WillBang4beer on discord or Beam4Fun here on the website. Now add multiple characters…

And people ask why I have a constant headache. Or drink so much. Or kick the neighbor’s dog.

Ribbon awarded!

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.