Application for @PBN

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for @PBN

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    PBN
    Fleet Member
    • Characters: Behena@PBN FED (only one lvl 65) ton of 50s i never tuched in a long time
    • Previous fleets: 8 Ball Company, and before that other small fleets that always fell apart
    • Why join the Mighty 44th? Well one of the first to show when i google aktiv fleets

and looking on the webpage it looks like an aktiv fleet, a plus in my book.
      some one to fly whit is most fun.

• Tell us about yourself: I am a fan of most of the shows (wry i made this account)

I hate drama in games, many times the reason for leving the game for long times. (NEVER EVER MAKE ME AN HIGH RANKING OFFICER)
      but i always come back after some time bc of the love of my D’Deridex (wry is the Tal Shiar always the bad guy, i hate that republik) the reason my fed crew still is lvl 50 the old cap. and my klingon bc only PvP back then to lvl whit. (scared me of them, too much of a grind as feds hateded to PvP back then)

my gear is most problerly outdated reound 2 years and my playing also but well just treat me as newbee i know i am one.

• Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes
    Phoenix
    Fleet Admiral
    Fleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Welcome aboard!

aka @phoenix#6622

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Hi Per, welcome aboard.

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Shohom
    Fleet Member
    Fleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Welcome aboard!

The longest journey is the discovery of oneself

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.