Application for NotPennysBoat

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for NotPennysBoat

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Andreas
    Fleet Member
    • Characters: Donar Ratek@Chokopop23
    • Previous fleets: 26th Fleet, Zenas Expditionary Force (Both were years, and years ago)
    • Why join the Mighty 44th? I’ve recently returned to STO after quite a hiatus. Playing on and off for 4ish years, and trying to get to grips with all the new stuff STO has to offer. I’ve been looking around the internet, looking at different fleets, and the 44th appealed to me the most.

Mainly, I’m looking for fun times, with nice people. Maybe even a little advice here and there, with the new stuff that’s been added to STO about the years

• Tell us about yourself: My name is Andreas, I’m 27 years old and I’m from Denmark. STO wise, I have some experience with Fleets and fleet runnings, as I used to be one of the upper officers in the 26th Fleet, and a founding member of the Zenas Expeditionary Force RP Fleets. Both many years ago, however. My nerdy RP days are done, due to a lot less time. So now I’m really just back on STO to enjoy myself, engage with some fun people and have a good time.

Outside of STO I’ve been a Star Trek fan all my life, growing up in the late 90’s with Voyager, and once I got old enough, absolutely binging everything Star Trek multiple times. I’m big into sports. Football (Soccer), Basketball, Formula One, UFC, you name it. I’ve also got a burning passion for computers and electronics, and video games. Currently I’m finishing college, a little late due to some… Unwise decisions in my younger days, and afterwards I’ll be heading to a University for 5 years. So at least I’ll have an abundance of time to put into the Fleet.

I’m an easy going, helpful and accepting individual. I’ve got my own past to deal with, which has taught me never to judge people prematurely. I genuinely believe I can be a good fit, and contribute to a fun atmosphere within the fleet.

• Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes
    Andreas
    Fleet Member

Wow, that was quick! Thank you!

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Hej Andreas, Velkommen ombord.

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Shohom
    Fleet Member
    Fleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Welcome aboard Andreas!

The longest journey is the discovery of oneself

41BCCO
    Fleet Member

Welcome aboard Andreas.

Von "Ace" Velton

Hollywood_NZ
    Commodore

Welcome to the 44th!

Phoenix
    Fleet Admiral
    Fleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Welcome aboard!

aka @phoenix#6622

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.