Application for NoisyCricket

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for NoisyCricket

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Noisy Cricket
    Fleet Member
    • Characters: M’khstarr@noisycricket1 (KDF), Tiberias@noisycricket1 (ROM KDF), Mekh’alh@noisycricket1 (DOM KDF), M’khnaall@noisycricket1 (KDF), Gul Drakkar@noisycricket1 (KDF), Odoacker@noisycricket1 (FED – yes there’s one), M’khaneth (ROM FED), Wo’dan@noisycricket1 (ROM KDF)
    • Account type: Silver
    • Previous fleets: Omega Armada, Network 23,
    • Why join the Mighty 44th? I’ve been playing since about 2011, really enjoy the game but left in 2016 for reasons. Recently came back as i’ve been Star Trek Discovery and felt inspired. Looking for an active community that’s social and has fleets on both sides. Most of my toons are currently in a number of inactive clans, but i’ll be more than happy to move them all to the 44th. I use both Teamspeak and Discord.
    • Tell us about yourself: Not much to say really – i drink, i joke, i laugh. I’m fluent in three languages, but prefer English. Nothing quite like the queen’s eh? I was a big fan of Star Trek as a kid, but its my love of gaming that brings me to STO. If you want to know more just ask, always got time for a chat.
    • Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes
    Jerin
    Fleet Member

Hi, welcome to the fleet.:) Can someone approve this app, and send in-game invites? Damix

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Hello, hallo, salut Michael,

Thanks for applying to the mighty 44th. You will receive your in-game invite next time you log in.
    Edit, let us know when you have left your old fleet(s) so we can resend the in-game invites.

Join our 44th chat channel “44th-diplo” by typing the following into the chat window: /channel_join 44th-diplo.

This is used to communicate with our 44th Fleet, 44th Delta Fleet, 44th Gamma and our 44th Assault Squadron (KDF) – we don’t use the in-game fleet channel. We are four fleets acting as one.

As a new 44th Fleet Ensign you will be stationed for 6 weeks in the 44th Delta Fleet, (KDF’s go directly to our 44th Assault Sqn). For a promotion to Lieutenant and fleet store unlock you just need to meet 2 requirements:

1) Must have either logged into the game or posted on our 44th forum at least once during the review period of 2 weeks (which starts today);
    2) Must be in good standing with the fleet.

Full access to the 44th forum has now been unlocked, feel free to look around. Please bookmark this forum to keep up with Fleet news, and see the recent State of the Fleet to catch up.

We are on twitter and use Discord for voice (not a requirement, but recommended).

As a mature, no-drama fleet the 44th caters to casual and hard-core players, so I’m sure you’ll fit right in.

Welcome aboard !

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Noisy Cricket
    Fleet Member

Hi all,

Thanks for the replies and for accepting my application.  I am currently out of all my fleets ( took care of that last night) save for one, which i forgot.  Will drop you a line when I’m in-game next.

Cheers,

NoisyCricket

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.