Application for MyckW

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for MyckW

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Michael
    Fleet Member
    • Characters: Shelton@MyckWh (Main) , Kellye@MyckWh , S’wix@MyckWh
    • Previous fleets: PriorityOne (no longer a member)
    • Why join the Mighty 44th? I am looking to get back into the game, and being in a fleet definitely makes playing the game more enjoyable. I first found the 44th by following a link to your FAQ – Beginners Guide. Having this visible to everyone, not just your members, shows that at least in some ways you wish to help out us newbies/returning players. Since I am looking to join a fleet that helps out others, and is not only super hard core/elite level players only (like progression raiding guilds in some other games I could mention but won’t :)), I think this one would be nice fit – or at least one worth investigating. And Lord knows that I would be looking for some advice on how to improve in all aspects (except maybe PvP – not a big PvP player).
    • Tell us about yourself: Like it says above, I am on the older side of the standard gaming population :). I have been playing MMO’s since the launch of the original Everquest (and MUDs before that). I have played a lot of MMO’s over the years, and still have a few in active rotation. I am a Lifetime member of STO (purchased it a number of years ago), and I took a bit of a break (8-10 months) before logging back in again a few days ago.

As for personal info – not sure this is what you want, but here goes. I am a retired Software Developer (retired a little over 5 years ago), and I spend my time now playing games, reading, watching videos/movies/etc – and battling Cancer (for the last two years). Have survived so far, and am telling you this because sometimes the chemotherapy gets the best of me and I have to take a break for a few days. Also, there is always the possibility that I will need to take bit of time away from the game for some stays in the hospital. And if it ever interferes in a major way with my game time I will let whoever is the appropriate party know the situation.

Please let me know if you need anything else.

• Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes
    • This topic was modified 3 years, 10 months ago by palcioz. Reason: Corrected character name per reply below

aka @MyckWh

Shohom
    Fleet Member
    Fleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Welcome to the 44th Michael!

We always consider that real life comes first, so play as you see fit.

All the best for your ongoing battle with cancer, Q’apla!

The longest journey is the discovery of oneself

Phoenix
    Fleet Admiral

Welcome aboard!

aka @phoenix#6622

Michael
    Fleet Member

Postyed this in teh 44th-diplo channel a few minutes ago, but I thought I would post it here as well.

Good evening. I am a new recruit, and I have a bit of an issue with my application (approved). I listed my main character as Sheldon@MyckWh but the name is actually Shelton@MyckWh. Not sure if …

Shelton@MyckWh: affect the invite or not, but I thought I would mention it anyways 🙂

aka @MyckWh

Phoenix
    Fleet Admiral

Hi Michael, I tried inviting your Shelton character, but the game says you are not accepting invites. Your other 2 alts should have received the invites though. If you need help, let me know.

aka @phoenix#6622

Damix
    Vice-Admiral
    Team Player

Check under team settings (default key “O”) => privacy settings.. if you allow fleet invites for that character:

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Hello Michael, welcome aboard !

If you have to take a break from the game it is never an issue, just let us know you so we won’t worry yo uhave been abducted by green flying women from Venus or something.

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.