March 15, 2020 at 10:16 pm #426345NumeralsFleet Member
- Real name: Chuck
- Age: 34
- Location: Edmonton, Alberta Canada
- Characters: Numerals@mnoose#7579
- Previous fleets:
- Why join the Mighty 44th? I’m finding your guides super helpful as I come back to STO. I never did get very far into the game and without a group of good people I can ask questions of, I don’t think I’ll learn much
- Tell us about yourself: 34 year old Senior IT person in Canada.
- Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes
aka @mnoose#7579March 15, 2020 at 12:41 am #426346PhoenixVice-Admiral
Thanks for applying to the mighty 44th! You will receive your in-game invite next time you log in.
Join our 44th chat channel “44th-diplo” by typing the following into the chat window: /channel_join 44th-diplo.
This is used to communicate with our 44th Fleet, 44th Delta, 44th Gamma and our 44th Assault Squadron (KDF) – we don’t use the in-game fleet channel. We are four fleets acting as one.
As a new 44th Fleet Ensign, you will be stationed for 6 weeks in the 44th Delta Fleet (KDF’s go directly to our 44th Assault Sqn). For a promotion to Lieutenant and fleet store unlock, you just need to meet 2 requirements:
1) Must have either logged into the game or posted on our 44th forum at least once during the review period of 2 weeks (which starts today);
2) Must be in good standing with the fleet.
The fleet rank of Commander can be reached after 6 weeks, after which you can move up to 2 alts to 44th main fleet and/or 3 alts to 44th Delta. Additional alts may go to 44th Gamma as well. Promotion schedules can be viewed on our Trello board, with dates marked on the calendar.
Full access to the 44th forum has now been unlocked, feel free to look around. Please bookmark this forum to keep up with Fleet news, and see the most recent quarterly State of the Fleet to catch up.
As a mature, no-drama fleet the 44th caters to casual and hard-core players, so I’m sure you’ll fit right in.
aka @phoenix#6622March 16, 2020 at 11:41 pm #426350ShohomFleet Member
Welcome to the 44th Chuck!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.