Application for miciociccio

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for miciociccio

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Luca
    Fleet Member
    • Characters: Prissylla@miciociccio
    • Account type: Gold
    • Previous fleets: none
    • Why join the Mighty 44th? Well, i am new to the game, like 1 month, until now i played STO kind alike a SP game, joining random que for stuff and so.

However the game require you joining a fleet (unless there’s a way to make Fleet credits without one) if i want for example get the Fleet versions of my Alita or jupiter, also those extra trait slots, look like you need to be in a fleet to unlock them.

Maybe will be useful too to do Advanced/Elite mission, something that for now i kept away from (other than adv crystalline entity got the feeling Random Adv/Elite que’s dont work well ;P).

Also a fleet will be useful for some questions, am using google a LOT but gotta say , many “replies” i find are old, like 2/3 or even more years old (also wiki isnt useful at all for quests seen it just report same hint you can read in game, stil lreally useful for ships/gear).

• Tell us about yourself: Mhh not so much to say tbh, just a player (i dont use Skype, or Facebook, or anything else, you will just meet me in game), i am also “playing” (the ” cuz atm am not really active) Forsaken world but got kinda bored seen am near to be endgame and upgrades take months (ok look like here is the same but i just started so everything is new and osom haha).

Depending if i gotta work or not you can either find me in game a LOT or just at evening.

My ingame name btw come from ages ago, my first char in Perfect world (a venomancer) and it’s chasing me since then (it was actually Priscilla) you can call me Pris like everyone else do and work for male too (no one except 1 ages ago ever used my real name) ;P

• Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes

aka @miciociccio

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Ciao Luca,

Thanks for applying to the mighty 44th. You should receive your in-game invite next time you log in.

Join our 44th chat channel “44th-diplo” by typing the following into the chat window: /channel_join 44th-diplo.

This is used to communicate with our 44th Fleet, 44th Delta Fleet and our 44th Assault Squadron (KDF) – we don’t use the in-game fleet channel.

As a new 44th Fleet Ensign you will be stationed for 2 weeks in the 44th Delta Fleet, (KDF’s go directly to our 44th Assault Sqn). For a promotion to Lieutenant and fleet store unlock you just need to meet 2 requirements:

1) Must have either logged into the game or posted on our 44th forum at least once during the review period of 2 weeks (which starts today);
    2) Must be in good standing with the fleet.

Full access to the 44th forum has now been unlocked, feel free to look around. See the recent August State of the Fleet to catch up. We are also on twitter.

We use Discord for voice which is free and easy to use. You don’t have to talk, but can just listen (easier to explain things etc).

As a mature, no-drama fleet the 44th caters to casual and hard-core players, so I’m sure you’ll fit right in.

Benvenuto a bordo!

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Paradoxical
    Vice-Admiral
    Team Player

You are correct in thinking that fleet credits can only be obtained in a fleet. However, there are many more reasons to be in a fleet. The awesome STF runs we do are one example. In nearly all of them, our fleet make them seem like child’s play and we have a lot of fun running them. (although I think I am the only one who enjoys my own dark creations, such as 5-man midnight elite 😀)

As for information, this website is the PERFECT place to start. We have many knowledgeable people in the fleet and quite a few theorycrafters in fleet coming up with unique builds for various ships. Feel free to ask questions either here, in diplo, or in discord. There will always be someone at any one of these places to answer your question or, at the very least, find someone who can.

Welcome to the best fleet in STO!

Luca
    Fleet Member

Heila

thanks for the welcome.

AM going to reply here seen am not sure where i should post ;P

Yesterday go a mail (on char in the fleet, funny thing is, got also 2 of them on a alt that’s not in fleet) with some congratulations about being promoted to Lieutenant and being able to buy from fleet store, also that i could move to the main fleet.

As far i can see though that didnt really happened and cant buy anything (but some purple doffs which i got 1), not that i wanna (or can) buy tons, those tac console though are really nice (the +%  damage +% crit hit chance).

Another question is, i seen the fleet dont have shipyard lvl 5 that’s need to get the fleet version of t6 ships, however, think in google i read about “if a fleet in the armada got the lvl 5 shipyard you can get t6 fleet ships”, is that true or aslong am in the Delta i cant get any t6 fleet ship?

Should have read that before though, one mistery got solved , was wondering how come since i joined didnt seen anyone talk in fleet chat hahaha.

As for discord wont really help, i can read and write english, but spoken one is another whole matter, learned english just playing VG’s so wont get a good 90%+ of anything being said there (and that even if only 1 at once talk, if more add another 10% of not getting anything ,P).

Thx

aka @miciociccio

Damix
    Vice-Admiral
    Team Player

We chatted in-game, his characters have switched to our main fleet. Related to discord, it isn’t limited to talking, I mostly type there since I don’t have a mic.

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)

Thx Damix. Yeah I mailed him that he could be moved to Main and explained the whole Main fleet/Delta fleet thing, but never heard back.

Yeah Luca we type and post pictures in Discord too, so you can just read and type there 😉

Luca
    Fleet Member

Heila

My Lappy died yesterday (no clue how even lol, watched the tv 10 secs while was playing an when turned back to it it was off without any sign if life rofl)

<However, i dunno when and even more IF i will get back (only dowloads all games again on another pc/laptop would cost me 200 euro’s alone with my crap mobile net) so feel free to kick me np if you feel so.

Thx and hf 🙂

Luca

• This reply was modified 6 years, 6 months ago by Luca. Reason: copy/paste was messed up

aka @miciociccio

Damix
    Vice-Admiral
    Team Player

Sorry to hear that, hopefully you find a way to re-download STO again on a replacement laptop. We won’t kick you out.

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)

Like Damix said we don’t kick if you are afk, you can come back anytime. Good luck with the new system and we’ll keep the hangarbay lit for your return.

Chanfron
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

Don’t know if this would help as not tried it myself, if you need to reinstall on a new machine then take the Hdd out of laptop and connect to new machine as secondary drive, or fit drive into external caddy, start to reinstall STO then stop it, then copy all files from the old version into the new install, that way it saves you downloading all the files again.

Don’t know if this works, would assume so as have done similar things in the past with other games, it might need to patch or verify as a guess.

Hope this helps

Chanfron
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

unfortunately todays patch is 5.2GB so still a lot to download

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.