Application for Marcalon

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for Marcalon

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Marcus Anderson
    Fleet Member
    • Characters: Kavek@goldragon001
    • Account type: Silver
    • Previous fleets: None
    • Why join the Mighty 44th?
    • Tell us about yourself:
    • Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes

aka @goldragon001#8189 (marcalon)

Novellus Caine
    Fleet Member

Just wanted to pitch in that Marcus has been in touch with me in game a few times and is excited to join the 44th.  He has asked a few times about his application and we discovered that it hadn’t been saved to the forum, so he resubmitted.

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Yes, I spoke with him a few days back and told him to submit a app but it never arrived so I thought he lost interest. Thanks for re-joining Marcus ! I need your app info to keep track of your progress in the fleet for promotions etc.

So hello (again) Marcus, you should receive your in-game invite next time you log in.

* Edit; I receive a player not found error, make sure your given Kavek@goldragon001 is correct, or that you are at least level 10 to allow fleet invites (game mechanic, you can be accepted here regardless though).

Join our 44th chat channel “44th-diplo” by typing the following into the chat window: /channel_join 44th-diplo, and ask for a fleet invite from Novellus or pm me in-game via @marcase.

This is used to communicate with our 44th Fleet, 44th Delta Fleet and our 44th Assault Squadron (KDF) – we don’t use the in-game fleet channel.

As a new 44th Fleet Ensign you will be stationed for 2 weeks in the 44th Delta Fleet, (KDF’s go directly to our 44th Assault Sqn). For a promotion to Lieutenant and fleet store unlock you just need to meet 2 requirements:

1) Must have either logged into the game or posted on our 44th forum at least once during the review period of 2 weeks (which starts today);
    2) Must be in good standing with the fleet.

Full access to the 44th forum has now been unlocked, feel free to look around. See the recent August State of the Fleet to catch up.

We use Discord for voice and we are also on twitter.

As a mature, no-drama fleet the 44th caters to casual and hard-core players, so I’m sure you’ll fit right in.

Welcome aboard !

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Marcus Anderson
    Fleet Member

Hello again. Apologies looks like I made a error. The name is Kevek@goldragon001 sorry about that.

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

System still can’t find you, perhaps there’s a #number like @goldragon001#1234 ? Easy to solve all this, just pm me in-game via soolin@marcase, I can use the return-adress/name for the invite 🙂

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Marcus Anderson
    Fleet Member

Not a problem or would you be able to add my main? Quinn@goldragon001#8189 and the other toon Kevek name is Kevek@goldragon001#8189

Sargon
    Fleet Admiral
    Founder 44th Delta FleetTeam Player

Welcome to the fleet!

Marcus Anderson
    Fleet Member

Thank you!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.