Application for Lucretia@damienstark

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for Lucretia@damienstark

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Damien Stark
    Fleet Member
    • Characters: Damien@damienstark and Lucretia@damienstark
    • Previous fleets: “Rising Dawn” long long ago
    • Why join the Mighty 44th? I played originally back in 2014

Have recently come back to the game after a long time away. Found your guides and pages and was impressed by how helpful they were as well as the sense of pride and community they conveyed. Your values seem to align with mine (not “hardcore competitive” chasing “teh top deeps” or requiring specific meetings or “raid nights”, but serious about the game and maintaining a long-term commitment to the game and to the fleet, forgiving of long-term absences and trying to build a large community)

• Tell us about yourself: I played STO quite regularly back in 2014, obviously much has changed since then (hey you can play Romulans now).

I still have my old main char “Damien Stark”, a Fed captain at “max level” (from 2014) but have started over with a Romulan-Fed captain (Lucretia) and am working her way up. I bought the LifeTime Sub, and am willing to buy more if it seems important and valuable (not looking to “whale” my way through this game, but also not just messing around with free game before uninstalling and moving on)

I’m generally a very chill guy, eager to contribute (in particular, crafting and DOffing appeals to me), and like the look of your fleet.

• Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes
    Shohom
    Fleet Member
    Fleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Welcome to the 44th!

The longest journey is the discovery of oneself

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Hello Geoff, welcome aboard.

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Phoenix
    Fleet Admiral
    Fleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Welcome aboard!

aka @phoenix#6622

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.