Application for killarotgaming

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for killarotgaming

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    killarotgaming
    Fleet Member
    • Characters: Vanut@kittje
    • Previous fleets: iam in a fleet but disactive
    • Why join the Mighty 44th? Iam looking for a active clan in te evening and night time holland time zone i only play 2 hours at this time zones bevore i eat and after,

and your clan ( Fleet ) speakt to me as a active clan ( Fleet ) of STO that’s why i want to join you’re fleet everyday 2 hours active only on holliday’s not if iam not home 1 time p/y i go 1 a 2 weeks on holiday

• Tell us about yourself: Iam Remy aka Killarotgaming and Kittje on sto kittje is a old name of mine iam 31 years old 11-18 i will be 32 years old lof star trek all of the episode,
    • Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes

aka @kittje

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Hallo Remy, een van mijn Vice-admirals zal je snel officieel binnenhalen (geef het een paar uurtjes ivm timezones).

Voordat we je uitnodigen moet je wel je huidige fleet verlaten anders kan je onze invite niet accepteren (game ding). We zijn aktief over verschillende 44th fleets dus er zijn altijd wel fleeties aanwezig, incl NLD en Euro gamers. Check onze discord of post hier je vragen.

See you out there captain!

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

killarotgaming
    Fleet Member

Hallo Marcase,

Leuk om te zien dat hier ook Nederlanders in zitten, of binnen de tijdzone van mij ik ga hem zo verlaten en wacht het dan af ik ben 47 uit me hoofd heb wel hulp nodig met een paar missies misschien kunnen jullie ook helpen of niet maar vind het alleen maar leuk dat ik nu iets heb gevonden die ook op nl tijd zit

aka @kittje

killarotgaming
    Fleet Member

47 is level van poppetje in spel

aka @kittje

BreakingForce
    Fleet Admiral
    Team Player

The game throws an error when I attempt to invite you.

Are you sure the spelling of your character name and @handle are accurate?

What platform do you play STO on? The 44th is a PC-only fleet: not because we have anything against the console players, but we’ve been around since before the game’s launch and PC was the only option back then.

Alternatively, the issue may be that you’re currently in a fleet. You’ll need to leave that fleet to receive an invite from one of us. To do so, open your fleet window, go to the “Roster” tab at the top, and at the bottom right of the window should be a “Leave Fleet” button. Let us know when you’re ready for an invite! The best place to do so is in the custom chat channel described in the post above this one.

killarotgaming
    Fleet Member

sorry my bad Vunut@kittje

aka @kittje

killarotgaming
    Fleet Member

i have joined the channel on STO

aka @kittje

Phoenix
    Fleet Admiral
    Fleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Welcome aboard!

aka @phoenix#6622

killarotgaming
    Fleet Member

ty phoenix

aka @kittje

Shohom
    Fleet Member
    Fleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Welcome aboard!

The longest journey is the discovery of oneself

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.