Application for kbh1975

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for kbh1975

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    kbh1975
    Fleet Member

Name: Kevin
    Main Character: Garrett Maddox@kbh1975#8646 Fed
    Subscription: Gold

I’m a veteran MMO player but have only been playing Star Trek Online for a week. Slowly but surely figuring things out! I like fine dining and long walks on the beach….wait, wrong forum, sorry.

Of all the fleets I researched the 44th had the richest history. I really enjoyed reading about the founding of the fleet and the events leading up to now. It definitely sounds like something I want to be a part of.

Previous Fleets: None

I have read and do accept the rules and regulations.

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Hello Kevin,

Thanks for applying to the mighty 44th. Your in-game invite(s) will be sent soon.
    Note that your toon has to be level 10 to accept fleet invites, if this is not the case yet, let us know when it’s ready. Regardless, you’ve been accepted.

Join our 44th chat channel “44th-diplo” by typing the following into the chat window: /channel_join 44th-diplo

This is used to communicate with our 44th Fleet, 44th Delta Fleet and our 44th Assault Squadron (KDF) – we don’t use the game provided fleet channel.

As a new Federation Ensign you will be stationed for 2 weeks in the 44th Delta Fleet, (KDF’s go directly to our 44th Assault Sqn).

For a promotion to Lieutenant and fleet store unlock you just need to meet 2 requirements:

1) Must have either logged into the game or posted on our 44th forum at least once during the review period of 2 weeks (which starts today);

2) Must be in good standing with the fleet.

Full access to the 44th forum has now been unlocked.
    Please bookmark the “Active Topics” page of this forum and see the recent State of the Fleet to catch up on your (!) 44th Fleet.

All questions, feedback or requests are always welcome.

As a mature, no-drama fleet the 44th caters to casual and hard-core players, so I’m sure you’ll fit right in.

Welcome aboard !

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Inferno
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

A fellow 40-something Iowan! I got your back, fam.

Sargon
    Fleet Admiral
    Founder 44th Delta FleetTeam Player

welcome to the 44th

kbh1975
    Fleet Member

Thanks for the warm welcome! It’s been fun chatting with you all in-game. And thanks for having my back LadyInferno. Us forty-something Iowans have to stick together!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.