Application for jscacchetti

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for jscacchetti

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    NurseJoseph
    Fleet Member
    • Characters: @spamjunkdelete#9402
    • Previous fleets:
    • Why join the Mighty 44th? After reading your website, it looks like you are well organized, but do not put a lot of pressure on members. I joined Star Trek Online YEARS ago, but never played it for very long. I finally sat down and decided to push myself through the training mission, and I am really enjoying it. I do not play online games normally, but this game seems designed for people who don’t want to go around killing every other player.
    • Tell us about yourself: I am a travelling registered nurse. I normally work nights, so on my downtime, I try to stay on a night schedule. Since Covid, there is very little to do at night anymore, so I’ve been doing more gaming. I have been playing video games since the years of the Atari 2600, so….45 years I guess…As I get older, I find I don’t like the Online games where everyone is shooting and killing each other. I’m not good at those at all!!!
    • Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes

aka @spamjunkdelete#9402

BreakingForce
    Fleet Admiral
    Team Player

In STO, think of the characters on your account as a family. Everything that comes after the @ sign is your family name. Everything that comes before is that character’s given name. So, for example, my main’s name is Asano, and my family name is @BreakingForce. My Jem’hadar character’s name is Eko’Tren, but his family name is still @BreakingForce. You’ve given us your family name, but we can’t invite characters unless we have both the family and given names.

You can post them here, or join our custom chat channel as described in the post above and ask for an Admiral to invite you. Or join our discord (invite link’s in the website’s bar above, under “Resources”) and poke anyone with an orange (or gold, depends on how your eyes see the color :D) name.

NurseJoseph
    Fleet Member

I have no idea what I’m doing still!!! I saw your invite but I think I closed it…

aka @spamjunkdelete#9402

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Hello Joseph, no worries we can walk you through it.

Type in game in chat /channel_join 44th-diplo to “unlock” our custom chat channel.

Alternatively you can mail us in-game (there’s a mail icon next to your mini-map) and we can use the ‘return adress’ for the invite.
    Mail either @breakingforce or myself at @marcase, and we’ll take it from there.

See you soon captain!

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Shohom
    Fleet Member
    Fleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Welcome aboard!

The longest journey is the discovery of oneself

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.