Application for jlhart1982

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for jlhart1982

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Kitheda
    Fleet Member
    • Characters: Kitheda@kitheda
    • Account type: Silver
    • Previous fleets: weekend warriors(PS4) i have not been in a PC fleet yet.
    • Why join the Mighty 44th? i posted a Looking for Fleet post and got a reply suggesting i join the 44th. i have started out on PC along time ago when STO was released, took a break, played PS4 STO for about a year and now im looking to get back into the PC side of things and the 44th seemed like a fairly legit Fleet to join with people that are supposedly active in all time zones. im basically looking for a good group of people to play with and maybe make new friends.
    • Tell us about yourself: i work full time have a family with 4 kids in a blended family. my play time is usually fairly late in the night after everyone goes to bed during the week night and mostly all day during the weekend, my job title is graphic designer and i enjoy a variety of things in my spare time. I come from a huge background playing MMO and im a Huge Scifi nerd, mainly raised on Star Trek TNG and DS9, Voyager, ETC.
    • Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes
    Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Hello Jeramy,

Thanks for applying to the mighty 44th. You should receive your in-game invite next time you log in.

Join our 44th chat channel “44th-diplo” by typing the following into the chat window: /channel_join 44th-diplo.

This is used to communicate with our 44th Fleet, 44th Delta Fleet and our 44th Assault Squadron (KDF) – we don’t use the in-game fleet channel.

As a new 44th Fleet Ensign you will be stationed for 2 weeks in the 44th Delta Fleet, (KDF’s go directly to our 44th Assault Sqn). For a promotion to Lieutenant and fleet store unlock you just need to meet 2 requirements:

1) Must have either logged into the game or posted on our 44th forum at least once during the review period of 2 weeks (which starts today);
    2) Must be in good standing with the fleet.

Full access to the 44th forum has now been unlocked, feel free to look around. Please bookmark this forum to keep up with Fleet news, and see the recent November State of the Fleet to catch up.

We use Discord for voice and we are also on twitter.

As a mature, no-drama fleet the 44th caters to casual and hard-core players, so I’m sure you’ll fit right in.

Welcome aboard !

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

I receive an in-game msg saying “player is not of the same allegiance”, from both Fed and KDF side, so unless it’s a glitch, I asume Kitheda@kitheda is probably not level 10 yet, which is required for a fleet invite (game mechanic). If it’s a Romulan perhaps still needs to pick an allegiance.

Not an issue, as your invite stands and you will receive an in-game invite when your character reaches level 10+/picks a side, just let us know in 44th-diplo chat.

We are pretty well represented in all timezones, and most of us have busy family lives too, so just shout out in 44th-diplo chat or check the 44th fleet rosters via the Armada chat to see who’s online; there’s bound to be someone to boldly blow up Borg with. 🙂

Any questions, comments or bad jokes, don’t hold back !

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.