Application for jh3463

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for jh3463

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    John
    Fleet Member
    • Characters: Carl@jh3463 (Fed), Wadir@jh3463 (Fed)
    • Previous fleets: These are the voyages, House of Worf
    • Why join the Mighty 44th? I left These are the Voyages (level 81) because the fleet has become stagnated. Although my Carl alt is an Admiral in the fleet, my Wadir alt (which earned the ability to become a Captain and thus purchase from the fleet-stores) was still an Ensign. This has been over 6-months and no one in the leadership has responded to any of my Emails. There sister fleet (House of Worf) is active but I read in your rules that you frown on multiple fleets.

At the moment, my Wadir alt needs to purchase from the Colony store and I haven’t, as of yet, left the House of Worf with my KDF alts, but I will soon.

• Tell us about yourself: I am a casual player that has been playing STO since the Beta days. I was one of the lucky ones to actually play the beta version. As soon as the live version hit, I purchased the lifetime membership. I’m lacking in the ability to correlate all the different aspects of ship-builds, Character-builds, ect. so I’m not the most powerful player.

My play style is:

1- Playing the Events
      2- Playing the Endeavors
      3- Playing through episodes (with my Gamma Recruit) if there is time.

I work 2-jobs. I’m a career firefighter/paramedic and my shift is 48-hours straight. I also work in a hospital which is 12-hours. This means I work a typical 60-hour work week but it has been more like 72-hours plus.

I contribute to the fleet stores on a regular basis and I also try to contribute to the Energy coffer.

• Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes

aka @jh3463

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Hello John, thanks for considering the 44th.

As you read we do not allow multifleeting, but in return we offer multiple Fed and KDF fleets for all your alts acting as one with the same in-game channel. We also offer full fleet store access after a few weeks, without any contribution demands. In addition we have an active discord community plus the usual Orion dancing girl parties-… About the least said the better.

If you find these acceptable we’ll be happy to invite you.

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

BreakingForce
    Fleet Admiral
    Team Player

As you and Marcase both said, we don’t allow multifleeting for a variety of reasons. But we will give all of your characters (within reason) a home.

Normally, we have a two week trial period before we promote a new member to Lieutenant and allow them to access our fleet stores (including for fleet ships). We’re willing to offer you that two weeks as a trial of the fleet. If you’re not sold on being part of the 44th by the end of that two weeks, we wish you well both in STO and life. If you are sold, we should have all of your characters before the end of that two weeks.

John
    Fleet Member

I apologize for the typos, I was in a hurry this morning and rushed my application.

aka @jh3463

John
    Fleet Member

Thank you for accepting me.

Of course, I am not prone to Fleet hoping as I become loyal to one fleet. I left my first fleet (of which I cannot remember their name) because all they wanted was a very controlled strict role-playing experience. I, of course, like to role play but not 100% of the time. They did not work on increasing the fleet coffers or building up the fleet so there was no benefit being a fleet member.

As I mentioned, I’ve recently left my second fleet because it became stagnant.

I plan on staying the 2-weeks and a whole lot longer. I look forward to doing my part to help a fleet and I will leave fleets that my alts are in, ASAP. (I do have alts that I have not played in over a year and I may delete from my roster.)

Thank you again,

John

@jh3463
    STO

aka @jh3463

Phoenix
    Fleet Admiral
    Fleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Welcome aboard!

aka @phoenix#6622

Shohom
    Fleet Member
    Fleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Welcome aboard!

The longest journey is the discovery of oneself

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.