Application for Jablowski

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for Jablowski

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    jablowski
    Fleet Member

Main character’s name: Sidney@jablowsky

Are you Silver, gold or Lifetime?: Silver

Do you have Teamspeak? I do

Tell us about yourself: I have done a little bit of everything, from door-to-door sales, to ditch digging, to teaching high school English. Right now, I am playing a lot of Star Trek Online instead of working on my master’s thesis – which, coincidentally, is about postcolonialism and portrayals of interspecies cultural exchange via alcohol consumption in Star Trek. Technically, that makes STO research!

Why did you choose the Mighty 44th: I was very impressed with your website and how laid back everyone seems on the forums. I haven’t done much in the way of MMO playing, but you all seem like you may be fun to blast a few Borg with. Also, not to be ageist, but I am encouraged by the fact that your fleet isn’t made up of shit-talking 16 year olds.

Have you read the rules: I have

As an end note, I haven’t been doing a lot of mission running lately, but I do look forward to the opportunity to chat with some like-minded Terk nerds, and generally contribute to the fleet!

EDIT: misspelled my own account name. Fixed!

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Hi Billy,

I’m having trouble inviting you, game says player not found. Please make sure your given character@name is exactly right as I copy/paste it for the in-game invite.

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

jablowski
    Fleet Member

Derp. It is Sidney@jablowsky

I don’t PM myself much. Sorry about that!

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Thanks for applying to the mighty 44th. You should receive your invite next time you log in.

Join our 44th chat channel “44th-diplo” by copy/pasting or typing the following into the chat window: /channel_join 44th-diplo
    This is used to communicate with our 44th Fleet, 44th Strategic Logistics Division and our 44th Assault Squadron (KDF) – we don’t use the in-game provided fleet channel.

For Teamspeak details visit – http://startrek.44thfleet.com/forum/index.php?f=12&t=30&rb_v=viewtopic

As a new Ensign you will be stationed for 4 weeks in the 44th Strategic Logistics Division.
    To get promoted to Lieutenant and transferred to the main 44th Fleet – and its access to the various Fleet stores and facilities – you must meet 3 requirements.

1) Must have either logged into the game or posted on our 44th forum at least once during the review period of 1 month (which starts today);

2) Have an in-game leaderboard donation score of 50,000 fleet credits minimum (either by one, or by your total alts combined);

3) Must be in good standing with the fleet.

Please bookmark the “Active Topics” page of this forum to keep up-to-date,

Welcome aboard!

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Senseikrieger
    Commodore
    Team Player

Hi Billy,

Welcome to the 44th Fleet.

I am Sensei_Krieger and I am the fleet instructor. If you need or want to get shown around the The Starbase and various fleet holding, just let me know. I would be more than happy to also help you with any build or equipment questions that you have. All of the command staff is really knowledgeable about the game. Welcome to the 44th. Fleet, we are a friendly fleet with a great membership.

I would also be more than happy to sit a club 47 with you and discuss interspecies cultural exchange over a nice glass of Romulan Ale.

jablowski
    Fleet Member

Haha. Thanks, I look forward to it!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.