Application for HOWLINmad22

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for HOWLINmad22

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Howlin
    Fleet Member
    • Characters: Darres@HOWLINmad22 (FED), Riley@HOWLINmad22 (FED)
    • Account type: Silver
    • Previous fleets: The Red Forces (Many years ago)
    • Why join the Mighty 44th? Returning player who enjoyed being part of a fleet in the past, noticed the 44th thread on the official forums, had a look around your website and decided to give it a shot. Plus i’m a noob with the STF etc side of things since I don’t usually play these kinds of games and it would be nice to have a group of people who don’t scream and shout at you for being bad. 😉
    • Tell us about yourself: Player of STO since way back when the 1st anniversary was in progress, decided to return to the game a couple of weeks ago to see what was happening and ended up making a new character to experience the game again in it’s entirety with all the updated/new stuff they’ve added since my last play through. I’ve been in 2 fleets in the past, one when I was much younger back when I began playing which unfortunately became inactive and another which I can’t even recall the name of.

As for outside STO, i’m 19, I live in England and my real name’s Josh. I’m a gamer and a long time trekkie. I play quite a few games other than STO (Rocket League, GTA V, Forza Horizon 3 etc) and i’m an admin of a gaming community which will be 11 years old in June this year.

Hopefully i’ll be joining your ranks soon, if not i’ll see you out there!
      Cheers for your time.

• Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes

aka @HOWLINmad22

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Hello Josh,

Thanks for applying and welcome to the Mighty 44th. You should receive your in-game invite next time you log in.

Join our 44th chat channel “44th-diplo” by typing the following into the chat window: /channel_join 44th-diplo.

This is used to communicate with our 44th Fleet, 44th Delta Fleet and our 44th Assault Squadron (KDF) – we don’t use the in-game fleet channel.

As a new 44th Fleet Ensign you will be stationed for 2 weeks in the 44th Delta Fleet, (KDF’s go directly to our 44th Assault Sqn). For a promotion to Lieutenant and fleet store unlock you just need to meet 2 simple requirements:

1) Must have either logged into the game or posted on our 44th forum at least once during the review period of 2 weeks (which starts today);
    2) Must be in good standing with the fleet.

Full access to the 44th forum has now been unlocked, feel free to look around. See the recent State of the Fleet to catch up (new one each first weekend of the month).

As a mature, no-drama fleet the 44th caters to casual and hard-core players, so I’m sure you’ll fit right in.

Welcome aboard !

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Howlin
    Fleet Member

Nice, thanks very much! 🙂

aka @HOWLINmad22

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.