Application for hcbush

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for hcbush

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Kurn
    Fleet Member
    • Characters: Bra’tac@kurn#5133 – FED
    • Account type: Gold
    • Previous fleets: Have only had a couple of previous fleets, which I have belonged to only a few days at most. Got tired of getting join request from other fleets every few minutes.
    • Why join the Mighty 44th? Everyone I have ran across on STO, the people from the 44th have been the friendliest and most helpful. I don’t know anyone else who plays STO and miss the game play with others.
    • Tell us about yourself: I played STO when it first came out and then stopped playing after about a year. Between working, kids and home repairs I just couldn’t seem to find enough time to justify the monthly cost. I am now retired from the University of Illinois and have more time on my hands. I have been playing STO now for about 2 months and currently have only one character which is FED Fleet Admiral level 60. I have enjoyed all things Star Trek since the original series aired and really enjoy the STO environment. I have worked in law enforcement most of my life and am looking forward to kicking back and enjoying the next chapter of retirement life.
    • Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes
    Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Hello Harold,

Thanks for applying to the mighty 44th. You will receive your in-game invite next time you log in.

Join our 44th chat channel “44th-diplo” by typing the following into the chat window: /channel_join 44th-diplo.

This is used to communicate with our 44th Fleet, 44th Delta Fleet and our 44th Assault Squadron (KDF) – we don’t use the in-game fleet channel – we are three fleets acting as one.

As a new 44th Fleet Ensign you will be stationed for 2 weeks in the 44th Delta Fleet, (KDF’s go directly to our 44th Assault Sqn). For a promotion to Lieutenant and fleet store unlock you just need to meet 2 requirements:

1) Must have either logged into the game or posted on this 44th forum at least once during the review period of 2 weeks (which starts today);
    2) Must be in good standing with the fleet.

Full access to the 44th forum has now been unlocked, feel free to look around. Please bookmark this forum to keep up with Fleet news, and see the recent State of the Fleet to catch up.

Make sure you check out our Discord for voice and we are also on twitter.

As a mature, no-drama fleet the 44th caters to casual and hard-core players, so I’m sure you’ll fit right in.

Welcome aboard !

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Veratisu
    Commodore

Welcome to the fleet, Hope you have a great time. I look forward to seeing you around on STO

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.