Application for GuruCommentary

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for GuruCommentary

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    John
    Fleet Member
    • Characters: Athena@zeropressence – FED
    • Previous fleets: League of Extraordinary Captains (2012-2014), Dragon Legion (2006-2012) – Star Trek Bridge Commander to Star Trek Online
    • Why join the Mighty 44th? I’ve been looking for an active fleet to join again. I’ve been on and off STO for the last couple years and looking to find some more friends to play PvE and PvP content with (though I’ve heard PvP is very much dead!). I love the RP aspect that can accompany this, along with just being around other Trekkies.
    • Tell us about yourself: I’ve been a Trekkie all my life… starting at age 4. I started playing STO when it was in beta… I remember begging my parents to let me get the lifetime subscription in fact. I’ve seen the ups and downs of this game but something draws me back to it every time. Even when playing WoW with my friends… I always think back at the memories I’ve made in this game. I’m certainly looking forward to more and I’d love for the 44th fleet to be my next home.
    • Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes

aka @zeropressence

Shohom
    Fleet Member
    Fleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Welcome aboard!

The longest journey is the discovery of oneself

Phoenix
    Fleet Admiral
    Fleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Welcome aboard!

aka @phoenix#6622

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Hello John, welcome aboard.

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Kwolves21
    Commodore
    Team Player

Welcome aboard

It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.