Application for Gidian16

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for Gidian16

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Zachary
    Fleet Member
    • Characters: Gidian@ironhorsezb16
    • Previous fleets: Starfleet Defense Taskforce
    • Why join the Mighty 44th? My old fleet had a bunch of inactive players and it became extremely hard to progress with no-one contributing to projects
    • Tell us about yourself: I’ve been playing STO on and off for about 6 years. huge trek fan but. not the most avid gamer anymore, but i like to sign on and have fun every now and then
    • Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes

aka @ironhorsezb16

Phoenix
    Fleet Admiral
    Fleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Hi Zachary, tried sending an invite, but it seems that your character is not accepting invites. You’ll need to go to the Social settings, then Privacy, in order to change the radio button to Allow fleet invitations. Once you have done that, let us know and we would be happy to try sending another invite.

Best,
    Phoenix

aka @phoenix#6622

Shohom
    Fleet Member

Welcome aboard!

The longest journey is the discovery of oneself

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Hi Zachary, like Phoenix, tried to invite you just now in-game – you’re still not accepting invites. Follow instructions above.

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Zachary
    Fleet Member

I think I may have gotten it. May we give it another try. Again, I apologize for my stupidity

aka @ironhorsezb16

Phoenix
    Fleet Admiral

Hi Zachary. No worries. I tried sending a new invite but your character is not accepting invites. Just let me know when you have changed that setting again. Just on a friendly suggestion note, you may want to leave that setting able to accept invites. You won’t get random ones anymore after joining a fleet, but you may want to transfer between the different 44th fleet divisions at some point to get different gear. We have 5 fed fleets in our armada, some with maxed out development. Leaving invites open after you join a fleet will allow you to transfer to one of the other fleets easier, later on. Anyway, just a thought.

Cheers!
    -Phoenix

aka @phoenix#6622

Zachary
    Fleet Member

Thank you for that advice! I didn’t know any of that. I have followed the instructions and I purposefully have not been online for a few days, so hopefully my character will be “reset” as it were. Perhaps it will work now?

aka @ironhorsezb16

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.